Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Vancouver area Run Sept. 3, Sunday?

Old 08-30-2012, 05:46 AM   #21
squamish VFR will become famous soon enoughsquamish VFR will become famous soon enough

Canadian Coast Guard: Auxiliary volunteer
Name: Mike
squamish VFR's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to come along and meet some Toyota alumni but I have a motorcycle trip planned for the same time. Next time maybe.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #22
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
If i find a copilot, im down. Tried this trip last year, but buddies truck broke down 1/2 way to skookumchuck. Lol I had to tow it all the way to pemberton with a recovery strap = not cool. Great scenery and camping tho!
Maybe we can stop by hale or sunrise on the way back down Harrison
Old 08-31-2012, 01:09 AM   #24
Sunacus is on a distinguished road

Name: Sun
Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
I am down Kristen. I got the day planned around it anyhow. LOL.

Remember! no scratches this time!
Old 08-31-2012, 09:29 AM   #25
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
So I say we go and see (unless its pouring rain or something) how it is. If we hit impassable puddles or big washouts - we head to Lillooet Lake or something. But the more the merrier. I'd like to see a few more trucks out!

9:30 Chevron Squamish. Bring your maps! I have 2 backroad maps, that have the FSRs but very few others marked. The whole thing is FSR.

Ok, we have 6!
myself
Sunacus
d wood
VAQFQT
04v6trd
49erstacoma

allaballas?
4runner316? (not sure how far you are from Squamish - if you do want to come we can adjust the meet time. If we do the whole route it is about 6 hours)
Old 08-31-2012, 09:33 AM   #26
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunacus View Post
I am down Kristen. I got the day planned around it anyhow. LOL.

Remember! no scratches this time!

I don't think that's an issue! Just FSR! Which is just 2 lane gravel logging roads
Old 08-31-2012, 01:16 PM   #27

Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast View Post
I don't think that's an issue! Just FSR! Which is just 2 lane gravel logging roads
SWEET!!
Old 08-31-2012, 01:49 PM   #28
D wood45 is on a distinguished road
D wood45's Tacoma Gallery
New to this group i will be there on Sunday
Anyone coming have a front left mud flap for 07 tacoma for sale hearing a strange knocking noise on the highway found front mudflap hanging off steelership said Wednesday
Old 08-31-2012, 02:48 PM   #29
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
Best advise is just take them off. My front ones scraped when I went over a curb. They have no give to them and will get ripped off on the first decent washout your go through.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:34 PM   #30
04v6trd will become famous soon enough

Name: tylor
04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
im in
Old 08-31-2012, 05:05 PM   #31
Toyoda

VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
I've been wanting to drive this road for a while now.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:40 PM   #32

Chevron address 1902 Garibaldi Way -
(note - not the truck card lock one)

see you guys at 9:30 Sunday, leave by 10
Old 08-31-2012, 06:10 PM   #33
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Im in. You Surrey guys wana convoy.

8:15 at 152/104 Esso?
Old 08-31-2012, 07:05 PM   #34
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
I will be there @ 9:30!
Old 08-31-2012, 09:16 PM   #35
D wood45 is on a distinguished road
D wood45's Tacoma Gallery
Sure esso sounds good for me 8:15 bright and early
Old 09-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #36
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok, Plan changed im not going to be able to meet in surrey. Have to be at UBC for 8 tomorrow. Ill still be up at Squamish at 9:30.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #37
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to 1GR
Good luck getting from ubc to squamish in an hour and a half.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:02 PM   #38

Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
Scott, question for you, if you don't mind.

My dad's 07 Access cab 2wd is now making a clunk noise from under the cabin around the transmission. It only makes the sound when braking, low speeds. I can't seem to figure it out.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #39
Sombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant future

Name: Ben
Sombrio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GR View Post
Good luck getting from ubc to squamish in an hour and a half.
No problems! at 4am...
Old 09-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #40
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Ya, might be a little tight. Im going to try and leave earlier.

My number's 604 715 thirtyone eightyseven, text me if theres any problem.