Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Vancouver area Run Sept. 3, Sunday?

Old 09-01-2012, 11:50 PM   #41
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to 1GR
Sunacus- Unfortunately with such a generic description, it would be hard to accurately saw what it is. Would have to experience it first hand, otherwise I'm throwing out guesses.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:43 AM   #42
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys, gonna have to cancel last minute. Went on a full day wheeling trip today and ended up messing up the valve stem on one of my tires (in addition to some nice body damage), and I dont have a fullsize spare.

Only tire shop open here tomorrow doesnt open til 9am.. No way I could make it there until afternoon time. But hopefully you guys will have another meet soon and I will do my best to be there.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:18 AM   #43
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Dj, don't worry, I'm sure it won't be a problem! my cel is 604 760 4166

Too bad runner316 - good luck at the shop today! Also - just an odd chance - I have one 265/17/70 BFG AT ko at 85% tread I'm trying to sell for cheap! Any chance that's your tire?? Hard to tell from the picture
Old 09-02-2012, 09:20 AM   #44
D wood45 is on a distinguished road
D wood45's Tacoma Gallery
Leaving esso in surrey
Old 09-02-2012, 10:27 AM   #45
04v6trd will become famous soon enough

Name: tylor
04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
In the parking lot beside the gas station all alone
Old 09-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #46
Sunacus is on a distinguished road

Name: Sun
Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm here.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #47
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
Good run yesterday everybody! It was a nice drive down a FSR. Maybe next time I'll have to engage 4wheel lol.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #48
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, good run. Was good to do the whole thing once.

Had 342 miles round trip from Langley-UBC-Pemberton-Harrison- about 12h of driving.

Bought a new air fliter already, there was dust caked on both sides.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #49

Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
Great run.

I better check my air filter again.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #50

04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
fun run ill prob only do the one time haha
Old 09-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #51
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
At least we got to scope out some promising looking tracks off of harrison/lilooette west FSR. Should do sunrise or hale next time. I also know of a nifty little trail to Francis lake I believe it is. if I can remember how to get to it. Haha
Old 09-03-2012, 11:53 PM   #52
jarredposi is on a distinguished road

Name: Jarred
jarredposi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ERS TACOMA View Post
Had 342 miles round trip from Langley-UBC-Pemberton-Harrison- about 12h of driving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA7FQT View Post
Good run yesterday everybody! It was a nice drive down a FSR. Maybe next time I'll have to engage 4wheel lol.
I was on the fence about coming for this one but I was a little worried it would be a huge amount of driving (12 hours!) and a pretty tame trail (I like excitement!). Sounds like it was still worth it to see though? I've never been down that one. But that said, I've heard there's some good stuff (more serious 4x4 tech trails) that branch off what you guys did. Did you happen to notice much?
Old 09-03-2012, 11:55 PM   #53
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a lot of driving! Hope to make it for the next one.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:16 PM   #54
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If we hadn't backtracked due to a closure and not had a tire problem, not stopped to look at things could've been about 7 with a group. and that is from Squamish to end point in South Harrison at the #7. It was hard to keep a good speed with the extreme dust at some points! I bet a singel vehicle would have no issues. The Harrison west drive was beautiful.

is the only way to post pictures here if they have a url? I just wanted to post one from my computer - is that possible?
Old 09-04-2012, 09:32 PM   #55
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Ya the dust def made things dificult.

If you click "Go advanced" below the message box it will take you to a full page "reply to thread".

Above the text box theres a paperclip (beside smiley face) click that and that will let you browse for attachments.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #56

Thanks DJ!

Hey - anyone turned their interior fans on full blast yet since the dust run? I did, and between a cloud of dust I couldn't see through and then me laughing I nearly drove off the road! lol!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:26 PM   #57

Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
Kristen, i was recirculating air the whole time with the A/C on. I have checked the intake air filter, but haven't checked the cabin one. Mine is good. lol
Old 09-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #58

04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
i spent 3.5 hours the next day doing a huge detail, took the vac to the inside if the truck and used some plastic polish and everything was sexy, turned on ac and looked like crap so i said screw it haha