Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Vancouver area Run Sept. 3, Sunday?

Old 08-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
Vancouver area Run Sept. 3, Sunday?

Anyone around on the long weekend and want to go play in the trucks?

Vancouver area Run Sept. 2, Sunday?

Haven't thought of a place yet, let's see who's in
Old 08-22-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Im down depending on dificulity
Old 08-22-2012, 10:30 PM   #3
Sunacus is on a distinguished road

Name: Sun
Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
Kristen, I'll go, BUT!!! no trail that scratches up the side of my truck. LOL
Old 08-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #4
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make it! Been hoping for an opportunity to cross the border and meet you guys!!
Old 08-22-2012, 10:45 PM   #5
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to 1GR
I could ride tag along, but no offroading for the 2012.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:13 AM   #6
allaballas is on a distinguished road
Name: Adi
allaballas's Tacoma Gallery
As of right now i'm going away for the weekend with the Mrs's. But plans may change!
The weekend after would be better, but we'll see!
Old 08-23-2012, 06:49 PM   #7
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to take note that the 3rd, is indeed labour day Monday. Is this run intended to be on the Sunday the 2nd, or Monday the 3rd?
Old 08-23-2012, 07:32 PM   #8
04v6trd will become famous soon enough

Name: tylor
04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
Im in most likely
Old 08-24-2012, 10:11 AM   #9
Toyota Dealer Technician

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Just talked to Kristen. She doesn't have access to TW right now as she's on the Gulf Islands. She asked me to post that she meant Sunday, September 2nd. She's suggested we do the Lilloette FSR. Not too technical, but a nice scenic ride. What's everyone think?
Old 08-24-2012, 01:17 PM   #10
Sunacus is on a distinguished road

Name: Sun
Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
Lillooet Lake??? starting around Pemberton?
Old 08-24-2012, 01:41 PM   #11
Toyota Dealer Technician

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure where exactly. Adi might know it. Apparently goes from around Harrison?
Old 08-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #12
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Like taking West Harrison up to Pemberton/ Lilloette lake. Its a long trail, at least 6 hours but would be awesome.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #13
Toyota Dealer Technician

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Yah. She was saying it would be a full day. (including travel to and from)
Old 08-24-2012, 11:22 PM   #14
Toy taco
bluesteel731 will become famous soon enough
bluesteel731's Tacoma Gallery
I've done that route from west harrison to lillooet lake. there is a stretch that does require 4x4 in which case might put DJ in a hard situation (steep incline and decline with lots of loose rocks/gravel) but otherwise its really tame. start early and you'll have no probs. but be warned its a long weekend and it going to be busy up there with lots of quads and dirt bikes.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #15
I have never taken it myself, but on another site they're talking about a section that is really flooded. Supposedly the river is high this year. Trucks getting stuck because of so much water and muck! That was a while ago so maybe it's OK right now, I don't know.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:35 AM   #16
Bump!
Is this happening?
Old 08-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #17
Toyota Dealer Technician

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Kristen was arranging it. She's back from the island tomorrow and will more then likely post here for a meeting spot + time.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #18
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
Hi there - I'm back and am still wanting to head out Sunday the 2nd!

I will check on conditions for the Lilooet route. As it is a loop, I would think Squamish Chevron would be a good place to meet up, ending in Harrison. Depending if it is 6 hours, I think meeting up would have to be 9am

I will also check how long it is - Ash - sounds like you've been - any info on how long, how much gas etc. You mentioned 6 hours?

I am open to other suggestions if anyone has another place they want to go!

I'll post later tonight or tomorrow with more info

Who is in for the Lilooet route?

Who is not wanting to do Lilooet and would come if we do something shorter?
Old 08-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #19
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

http://bb.bc4x4.com/showthread.php?1...n-to-pemberton

Another site had couple recent posts that 4wd was not required at any point.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:21 PM   #20
Toy taco
bluesteel731 will become famous soon enough
bluesteel731's Tacoma Gallery
maybe it is clear. but if its not.... fun times for you.
mind you the guys on bc4x4 probably got better tires.... just my 2cents