Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Trail Run, sept 23.

Old 09-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #21
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
Hale can be done with a stock truck. How well it does is another question. A stock 2week old 2011 4runner did it on the runs before. Hes got cheater A-TRAC though =p
Old 09-13-2012, 09:06 PM   #22
Rascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
Rascal737's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaballas View Post
I'll see what I can find on Francis in my base camp!
Sunrise is just past Hale so that's entirely possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA7FQT View Post
Hale is 10-15 miles from the Sasquatch up folley lake fsr on the right. Do-able by stockers but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a set of sliders.
As you exit hale from the north siide, the entrance to sunrise is right across the road.

There are quite a few trails as you get closer to the top of stave, but I've heard they are kinda hit and miss.
Thanks guys for the info...I wouldn't be able to make it on the 23rd anyway...maybe another time
Old 09-14-2012, 10:50 AM   #23
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
The road up Harrison west is called Morris valley road, not folley. My mistake idk what I was thinking, lol.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:19 PM   #24
AirTime604 is on a distinguished road
AirTime604's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA7FQT View Post
Hale is 10-15 miles from the Sasquatch up morris valley fsr on the right. Do-able by stockers but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a set of sliders.
As you exit hale from the north siide, the entrance to sunrise is right across the road.

There are quite a few trails as you get closer to the top of stave, but I've heard they are kinda hit and miss.
I unfortunatley won't be able to make this one. Heading out of town that day. Its a great run. The left side is easier to come up. Going down either side would be fun. Sunrise is like .5 km north of hale (on the left). Fun, short run.

Speaking of sliders...My good buddy Jason @ cruisinoffroad.com is making a set of pre-production sliders for 2nd gen Taco's at the end of this month. They don't get much better than these.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:03 PM   #25
allaballas is on a distinguished road
Name: Adi
allaballas's Tacoma Gallery
Update Bump! See 1st post!
Old 09-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #26
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to 1GR
Won't be able to make it. I'm pretty busy every weekend with plans.
Would love to come to a coffee meet on a weeknight though? I'll start a thread later.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #27
Sunacus is on a distinguished road

Name: Sun
Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm with Scott. If there is another coffee meet during the weeknight, I'll try to head out for it.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:43 AM   #28
Everybody still in for sunday?
Old 09-18-2012, 11:03 AM   #29
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there for sure!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:49 PM   #31
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there! See you at the squatch. Billy - we could met in Burnaby, pick up Adi in cloverdale?

Adi, you'll love Hale creek . I'm looking forward to it
Old 09-19-2012, 10:27 AM   #33
Let me know when you guy's are around Brunette exit and I'll make my way to the Hwy. We going to cross the Golden Ears bridge and take Lougheed or cross in Mission?
Old 09-19-2012, 11:00 AM   #34
D wood45 is on a distinguished road
D wood45's Tacoma Gallery
take more pics or post them

Would like to see the pics can't make this one but a mid level run sounds like it would get more people out , how is the Sunrise trail [/url][/IMG]
Old 09-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #35
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Billy - somewhere just off the highway like on Hastings? or meet at Can Tire? 9:30?

Adi - I have never taken the golden ears myself. We can swing off like I did last time?
Old 09-20-2012, 09:21 AM   #36
Adi - I have never taken the golden ears myself. We can swing off like I did last time?
That would be great! Shoot me a text when you guys get to
Brunette.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:58 AM   #37
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
Kristen, nvan canadian tire works for me. Ill see u there!
Old 09-22-2012, 09:39 AM   #38

see you at 9:30 Billy, and Adi I'll rext when we pass Brunette. see you guys tomorrow!
Old 09-22-2012, 12:05 PM   #39
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
When do you guys want to do a coffee meet, Wednesday or Thursday work?

Tim's in coquitlam, united bvld at 8pm.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:45 AM   #40
Vancouver contingent will be at Sasquatch shortly