Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Trail Run, sept 23.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:53 AM   #41
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
I'm the only one here so far. Just got here a few minutes ago.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #43
thekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thekernel114's Tacoma Gallery
how was the rest of your run guys? i came over the say high when you got down to the hale creak shelter, some nice trucks. i have the silver double cab long box on 33's that was parked beside the shelter.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:58 PM   #44
allaballas is on a distinguished road
Name: Adi
allaballas's Tacoma Gallery
Sunrise was pretty intimidating...not as easy as it looks in pics and vids..and I conquered V-rock on my first attempt! Thanks to Kyle for the good spotting! Peer pressure's a bitch! Got some pretty deep gouges in my sliders though! No other damage. Hale seemed much easier by comparison. The trail down to Fossil beach was pretty cool, a little tight and technical, a hone for the skillz!
All in all a pretty sick day of wheeling!
Old 09-23-2012, 10:17 PM   #45
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
fantastic day on the trails today! Even my scratched rear transfer case thinks so!

Thanks for positng the run Adi

Here's a couple quick photos from my crappy phone, sorry some are sideways...hopefully you guys will post some better ones!
Attached Thumbnails
Trail Run, sept 23.-img-20120923-00970.jpg   Trail Run, sept 23.-img-20120923-00954.jpg   Trail Run, sept 23.-img-20120923-00962.jpg   Trail Run, sept 23.-img-20120923-00976.jpg  
Old 09-23-2012, 10:20 PM   #46
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekernel114 View Post
how was the rest of your run guys? i came over the say high when you got down to the hale creak shelter, some nice trucks. i have the silver double cab long box on 33's that was parked beside the shelter.

hi Kernel - thanks for the suggestion of fossil beach a great little trail! and when we got to the bottom, the beach access was blocked by logs so we had some fun with that! Then we went to sunrise lake - v rock did not disspoint!
Old 09-23-2012, 10:20 PM   #47
thekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thekernel114's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't been to sunrise yet, hopefully before the snow hits I will go up there. Have you gone up the hard way out of hale? A lot more fun going up then coming down. Yeah now try running the trail to fossil in a double cab long box haha, that's pretty stressfull without armor. Glad you guys had fun, hope I can make it out on a run next time.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:00 PM   #48
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
I find it tight too and mines a short bed. Managed alright though. My sliders took a hit from a boulder for the very first time. The kickout on it saved my door from tree carnage. Rammed my bumper into a tree. Crushed my stock pop can skid. Good thing everything is metal.
Good fun day!
Old 09-25-2012, 09:19 AM   #49
No more photos? I only took a couple at the Lake, i'll try to post them up tonight.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:08 AM   #50
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
Ive only got a handful of shots, I'll post them up once I have a chance to get them on the computer.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:33 AM   #51
Billy, did your friend with the 4runner get any good shots? could you post them up?
Old 09-29-2012, 04:14 PM   #52
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
Iphone shots, he sent me some. Ill try and post em up when I get a chance. Hes on here too, lurking as blcktpgsr
Old 09-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #53
Blcktpgsr is on a distinguished road
Name: Ervin
Blcktpgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaballas View Post
No more photos? I only took a couple at the Lake, i'll try to post them up tonight.
Got some vids of you ascending and descending V rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZDgjNiUpjQ&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dell_72jjgc&feature=plcp
Old 09-30-2012, 02:39 AM   #56
Sunacus is on a distinguished road

Name: Sun
Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
Good work Adi!
Old 09-30-2012, 10:24 AM   #57
I was pooping my pants! It felt like it was going over!
Old 09-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #58

Great videos!

Hey Kyle - could you remind Justin to send the pics he took of me when you get a chance? MAybe my email did not go through...
Old 10-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #59
D wood45 is on a distinguished road
D wood45's Tacoma Gallery
Wicked vid man