Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Rick Mercer Report

Old 09-19-2012, 06:48 AM   #1
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Rick Mercer Report

I am not Canadian.
I am not into politics.

but, i love watching this guy Rick Mercer.

I subscribe to his youtube channel.
finally a new season (i guess) started.

this is funny and awesome.
http://youtu.be/QMaN1dU0KMk?hd=1

he has some hilarious episodes
Old 09-19-2012, 06:49 AM   #2
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
His "Talking to Americans" bits are the best. I see him once in a while across the street (I work across the street from the CBC building).