Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Don't forget XXXX

Old 09-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #21
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
at least quote the person your talking about
Oz knows
Old 09-20-2012, 03:05 PM   #22
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Oz knows

So with a sarcastic emoticon he doesn't really know
Makes sense to me

Take your feminine like grudges somewhere else if you have a problem. Maybe lay down on a couch and talk it out to a pro.
Or there is always the ignore button
Old 09-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #23
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
still waiting Peter
Old 09-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #24
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I fucking don't care for you much.....

ARE YOU ADDRESSING MOI ?
Old 09-20-2012, 06:23 PM   #25
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-20-2012, 06:23 PM   #26
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
still waiting Peter
i JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK YOU BUTTHOLE
Old 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #27
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

TICK TOCK DB

I BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS..............NOW MAN UP AND GET YOUR SHIT IN ORDER

DB
Old 09-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #28
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I SEE WHAT YOU DID YOU DB. YOUR CHEATING AND ILL FIND OUT HOW ONE DAY.

OH AND THANKS. YOU STILL OWE ME TWO MORE YOU SOB DB
Old 09-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #29
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I fucking don't care for you much.....
If OZ is your referance...

he is OK in my book.

a bit misguided and liberal...but, he seems like an alright fellow who likes to stirr the interwebs pot, but keeps it from getting ugly. I can have real or cyber friendship with those whom I disagree with politically.

plus, he's a quality builder who seems to GAF...so we have that in common.

and, he's my 2nd favorite Canadian on the forums.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:36 PM   #30

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I SEE WHAT YOU DID YOU DB. YOUR CHEATING AND ILL FIND OUT HOW ONE DAY.

OH AND THANKS. YOU STILL OWE ME TWO MORE YOU SOB DB
*UR

and SO NOT cheating
Old 09-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #31
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
JUST FOR THE PEOPLE READING THIS...THE INTENT OF THIS THREAD WAS TO REMIND PETER ABOUT SOMETHING HE HAS BEEN FORGETTING TO DO FOR A WHILE.

I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND OZ IS STILL A DBZ.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #32
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
*UR

and SO NOT cheating
*U'RE
Old 09-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #33

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Ban.

We don't have Canadians we like, only ones we hate the least
How are the birds not going to get eaten ? Too damn low DB
Old 09-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #34
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
*UR

and SO NOT cheating
I CALL SHENANIGANS DAM IT

THERE IS NO WAY UNLESS YOUR.....................

THATS WHAT IT IS!

TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME MR....

*YELLS FOR DREW*
Old 09-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #35

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I CALL SHENANIGANS DAM IT

THERE IS NO WAY UNLESS YOUR.....................

THATS WHAT IT IS!

TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME MR....

*YELLS FOR DREW*
UR JUST JELLY
Old 09-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #36
Über Posre

Quote:
UR JUST JELLY
*U'RE
Old 09-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #37
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
What the fuck is goin on in here
Old 09-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #38
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
UR JUST JELLY
Yea, well you do have almost 2 years on me so.......

I was doing so good until something disturbed the time flux capacitor.

Now I must change my plans to take over the world this year. Maybe next year
Old 09-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #39
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
What the fuck is goin on in here
Peter's playing around with inside jokes not meant to be in the public's view

Ill tell you over a beer next time I see you.....which may be never unless I come to visit Ben cause Fred's MIA.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #40
Über Posre