Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Don't forget XXXX

Old 09-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #41
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Yea, well you do have almost 2 years on me so.......

I was doing so good until something disturbed the time flux capacitor.

Now I must change my plans to take over the world this year. Maybe next year
Old 09-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #42
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I also remember you turned back the ODO Peter.... so did I but you lost 40k and I only lost 30k
Old 09-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #43
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Old 09-20-2012, 06:46 PM   #44
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I also remember you turned back the ODO Peter.... so did I but you lost 40k and I only lost 30k
I have lost all respect for you
Old 09-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #45
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have lost all respect for you

You had respect for me?

All the times I was there for you and this is what I get?
Old 09-20-2012, 06:49 PM   #47

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You had respect for me?

All the times I was there for you and this is what I get?
Meh
Old 09-20-2012, 06:49 PM   #48
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I bet this is some world of warcraft shit

Fucking nerds

I haven't played a computer game or video game in eons + Perter is way to old for that stuff. the only reason he is on here is because the keyboard reminds him of the good old typewriting days
Old 09-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #49

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I haven't played a computer game or video game in eons + Perter is way to old for that stuff. the only reason he is on here is because the keyboard reminds him of the good old typewriting days
hey asshole I just used my PS3 a couple nights ago
Old 09-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #50

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I had a Pet Canadian for a while...
TMI
Old 09-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #51
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Meh
Ill remember that next time

Quote:
hey asshole I just used my PS3 a couple nights ago
for what a paper weight?
Old 09-20-2012, 06:52 PM   #52

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill remember that next time

for what a paper weight?

You owe me

and I played F1 2012
Old 09-20-2012, 06:54 PM   #53
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You owe me

and I played F1 2012

Old 09-20-2012, 06:55 PM   #54

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Oh look it's Marcel
Old 09-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #55
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

Those shooting games then?
Or maybe you guys are some fat assholes and talking about weight. OZ was reminding you to keep up on that south bitch diet
I will never tell and you will never guess.

That's why I was surprised he even made a reminder thread (hint)

Bwahahahahahhaa

Off to bed creepers gotta work in 7hrs
Old 09-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #56
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh look it's Marcel

I no see broken Tacoma
Old 09-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #57

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will never tell and you will never guess.

That's why I was surprised he even made a reminder thread (hint)

Bwahahahahahhaa

Off to bed creepers gotta work in 7hrs

SWEET DREAMS U DB
Old 09-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #58
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
i call B/S
Old 09-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #60
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
SWEET DREAMS U DB

Now that sounds gay. DBZ