Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Don't forget XXXX

Old 09-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #61
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Now that sounds gay. DBZ
BGR STYLEZ
Old 09-20-2012, 07:04 PM   #62
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-20-2012, 07:30 PM   #63
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Ban.

We don't have Canadians we like, only ones we hate the least
you will note I said 2nd favorite
Old 09-20-2012, 07:32 PM   #64
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
you will note I said 2nd favorite
Everybody caught that Lawrence
Old 09-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #65
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Everybody caught that Lawrence
I love when you call me Lawrence...makes me feel special
Old 09-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #66
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
I'll hold you to it dyob
Old 09-20-2012, 07:51 PM   #67

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
I'll hold you to it dyob
He's leaving the site , you might have to track him down somewhere else
Old 09-20-2012, 07:52 PM   #68
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He comes to meets, unlike YOU!!
Old 09-20-2012, 07:59 PM   #69

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He comes to meets, unlike YOU!!
Damn Sam , that is a bit of a commute for me .
Old 09-20-2012, 08:01 PM   #70
"the soulless ginger"

Quote:
Damn Sam , that is a bit of a commute for me .
Doesnt matter. Make it happen
Old 09-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #71

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Doesnt matter. Make it happen
I'd be down , I've never actually hung out with authentic hillbilies before
Old 09-20-2012, 08:08 PM   #72
"the soulless ginger"

Hillbillies? You live in Canada. They were afraid to film deliverance there
Old 09-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #73

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hillbillies? You live in Canada. They were afraid to film deliverance there
I know this , no authentic hillbilies here

Are you not reading my mail ?
Old 09-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #74
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-20-2012, 08:19 PM   #75

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
You found me out
Old 09-20-2012, 08:19 PM   #76

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Moab 2013 Petey?
Got Hilbillia ?
Old 09-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #77
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-20-2012, 08:54 PM   #78
"the soulless ginger"

Quote:
I know this , no authentic hillbilies here

Are you not reading my mail ?
I got no mail? (in the goat voice)
Old 09-21-2012, 06:33 AM   #79
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll hold you to it dyob
Yea, I need to come up this winter for a weekend. Ill start talking to Ben about it. I don't care what we do, but I would like to hit up some snow covered rocks like last year.

Quote:
He's leaving the site , you might have to track him down somewhere else
Bullshit

I'm here for the long haul or at least until my truck is paid off and I start sinking moneys into me house once again.

Quote:
I'd be down , I've never actually hung out with authentic hillbilies before
Matt's not a hillbilly. If anything he's a metro sexual with his sexy Mt Clean hair cut