Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

What kind of phone should I get?

Old 09-29-2012, 04:25 AM   #22
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
What are you using now?

I would tend to think....stay with the type of device you are using. You are familiar with the OP system, have accessories, chords & such that are inner changable (maybe?)....

Or is this your first smart phone?

Do you have ipods or anything now? Using itunes now? Then...getting an apple device will be easier to handle if you're already using itunes & such.
Old 09-29-2012, 03:40 PM   #23
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Girlfriend just got the Iphone 5 and its pretty much just the 4s with a stupidly long and awkward look screen. Feels light as hell though. I have the BB bold 9900 and its lighter then that. Nothing overly special though