Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Seat belt cancel

Old 11-19-2012, 04:29 PM   #41
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwb3160 View Post
go to the junk yard and get a buckle, just about all Toyota use the same buckle, or do the seatbelt mod
This.

In my 07 I disabled it though. On my runner I just unplugged it.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #42
just sittin' in the corner, havin' a beer
eastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
eastcoastcowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Turn off the passenger side air bag when the dog is in the seat. I think it disables the seatbelt warning too.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #44
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
philobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant future

Name: - philo
philobeddoe's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to philobeddoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by longstonec View Post
KEEP YOUR FOOT OFF THE BRAKES THROUGH ENTIRE PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
-get in truck and shut the door.
-turn key on and get your insterment panel on ODO and turn key off.
-turn key back on, as soon as u do that press reset knob.
-hold reset knob for 12_15 seconds and fasten seat belt.
-xxxx miles should turn to b_on.
-release and press one time, it should say b_off.
-wait for it to reset back to miles and turn key off.

this is what I did. less for dog as she rides in the back seat taking up grocery space etc.
Thank you!
Old 07-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #45
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by philobeddoe View Post
Thank you!
theres also this

http://www.cravenspeed.com/chimex/

and for any northern friends, they do deliver to Canada
Old 07-17-2013, 11:11 PM   #46
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Just to point out... When my dog rides with the alarm goes off... I'm not putting a seatbelt on him. He may have his belt on but want to cancel out the other seats.
One solution could be to click the seat belts on the empty seats.