Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Seat belt cancel

Old 10-02-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
darkgohan will become famous soon enough
darkgohan's Tacoma Gallery
Question Seat belt cancel

Anyone know where I can get one of these for my 2012 Tacoma. Every seller says cannot ship to your address?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Emble...item2ec22a2ba5
Old 10-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
no. but why don’t you just wear the seat belt?
Old 10-02-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
X2
Old 10-02-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
You guys got too much time on your hands!!
Old 10-02-2012, 04:25 PM   #5
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
You don't have enough time to wear your seatbelt?
Old 10-02-2012, 04:25 PM   #6
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
Just to point out... When my dog rides with the alarm goes off... I'm not putting a seatbelt on him. He may have his belt on but want to cancel out the other seats.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:27 PM   #7
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
You don't have enough time to wear your seatbelt?
We will see who has the time when he gets launched out of his truck.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:50 PM   #8
So many assumptions about this, what is your problem people? You assume so much! New Rider you are on topic.Others if you cant answer in a constructive manner go away!!
Old 10-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #9
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgohan View Post
Anyone know where I can get one of these for my 2012 Tacoma. Every seller says cannot ship to your address?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Emble...item2ec22a2ba5

maybe the seller dosent ship to canada?
Old 10-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #10
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
You can try this site:

http://www.sumopower.com/product/see...eekerdeletekey

And I'm with you. If I choose not to wear my seatbelt its my choice. (for the record I ALWAYS wear my seat belt as it has broken my ribs may of times, but saved my life man of times). I had a set of these for my dog as he sets off the pressure sensor as well. I found that just removing the little speaker from behind the gauge cluster was the best option for me.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:07 PM   #11
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
1st gens have a plug under the seat=just unplug and no alarm
Old 10-02-2012, 05:10 PM   #12
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
You can try this site:

And I'm with you. If I choose not to wear my seatbelt its my choice. (for the record I ALWAYS wear my seat belt as it has broken my ribs may of times, but saved my life man of times). I had a set of these for my dog as he sets off the pressure sensor as well. I found that just removing the little speaker from behind the gauge cluster was the best option for me.
That's what I did as well.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:16 PM   #13
Joshman35 will become famous soon enough
Name: Josh
Joshman35's Tacoma Gallery
seat belt mod

[QUOTE=darkgohan;5775560]Anyone know where I can get one of these for my 2012 Tacoma. Every seller says cannot ship to your address?

Seat belt Mod is easy, it takes about 20 seconds.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #14
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So many assumptions about this, what is your problem people? You assume so much! New Rider you are on topic.Others if you cant answer in a constructive manner go away!!
taco721 asked a normal question. and thats my question too. Why not just wear it and save your life in case you get in a wreck?
Old 10-02-2012, 05:20 PM   #15
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Just to point out... When my dog rides with the alarm goes off... I'm not putting a seatbelt on him. He may have his belt on but want to cancel out the other seats.
true. but their is a really easy way to get read of it, you can turn it off i forget how. but their is a thread on it. my truck dose not do it. but i also tend to put other stuff in the back seat.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:21 PM   #16
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
is it illegal to not wear your belt in Canada? i know it is here. Not sure why you would need this option, i have buckled the passenger belt in the past when having something heavy up there so it doesnt make noise, but Im with everyone else, wear your belt man, the items pictured when say ! DO NOT USE ! right on them lol
Old 10-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #17
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Well if he is worried about a dog in the passengers seat buckle it in first then have his dog jump on the seat, or lift em up.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #18

Quote:
this is how i under stand this.(and i would bet other members will under stand it the same way) if we don’t tell you what you want to here, than we should shut up and go a way? also if you would have said that you set stuff in your front seat a lot, that may have helped with all this confusion.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Well if he is worried about a dog in the passengers seat buckle it in first then have his dog jump on the seat, or lift em up.
and maybe use a doggie seat belt so the dog dose not go thru a window in a crash. or just put them in the back seat.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:29 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
That's what I did as well.
Cannot see a listing for Tacoma. Thanks