Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Is Nova Scotia too poor to have trails?

Old 10-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Is Nova Scotia too poor to have trails?

I cant find any on google and nobody I know has a clue. There has to be some close to HRM no?
Old 10-03-2012, 06:41 AM   #2
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
I cant find any on google and nobody I know has a clue. There has to be some close to HRM no?
There is a place on the right side of the old Guysbough Rd that I have seen 4x4s amd ATVs in frequently It is a few miles in from the Airport Insudtrial Park end.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:45 AM   #3
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoadWunner View Post
There is a place on the right side of the old Guysbough Rd that I have seen 4x4s amd ATVs in frequently It is a few miles in from the Airport Insudtrial Park end.
nice, Im going there now to check it out (vacation ftw)
Old 10-03-2012, 06:46 AM   #4
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Same with nb, no designated trails but there are a few dirt road and such, a buddy of mine with a jeep knows of some trails but I've yet to go with him.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:48 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
Same with nb, no designated trails but there are a few dirt road and such, a buddy of mine with a jeep knows of some trails but I've yet to go with him.
you should find out, I would love to go to NB for a run
Old 10-03-2012, 07:20 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoadWunner View Post
how far past the golf course is it?
Old 10-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #7
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
I think it is before the golf course but can't say for sure. It is a fairly wide area and you can see ATV unloading areas and chewed up ditches on either side of the road into the woods.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #8
pmo will become famous soon enoughpmo will become famous soon enough

pmo's Tacoma Gallery
with our illustrious NDP government in control and NSP(Emera) and whatever logging companies controlling the majority of woods road, that they keep gated, for whatever reason we will never have good trails. There are some provincial fireroads open in the Valley
Old 10-10-2012, 03:18 PM   #9

I checked out the one off OG road like he said before the golf course and it was pretty good. I didn't do the whole thing because I had yet to do the cab mount chop and I didn't ant to cut the wheel a lot. I'm going back this weekend I think.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:27 PM   #10
mattmyster is on a distinguished road

Name: matt
mattmyster's Tacoma Gallery
threa revival....first people ive found from NS! and theres a spot behind the kent homes across from the can-am dealer on main st
Old 03-30-2013, 08:42 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmyster View Post
threa revival....first people ive found from NS! and theres a spot behind the kent homes across from the can-am dealer on main st
Never heard of it, I might check it out later
Old 03-30-2013, 02:21 PM   #12

Quote:
I see your profile picture is down by where I live in Eastern Passage too. Are you from there?
Old 03-31-2013, 04:44 AM   #13

yeah i am, im just up behind the junior high
Old 03-31-2013, 05:08 AM   #14

Quote:
yeah i am, im just up behind the junior high
Nice. I'm across the road in the new sub Division. Another guy here is right across the road as well.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:50 AM   #15

thats unreal, one of my buddies is gonna join here soon, hes the tacoma with the 6 inch and 35s drivin around, the speedway blue taco
Old 03-31-2013, 06:51 AM   #16

im sure you seen him goin around the passage
Old 03-31-2013, 07:18 AM   #17

Quote:
im sure you seen him goin around the passage
Ya that must be Evan. I know his parents through baseball when we were growing up and stuff. He use to own the dark blue one a guy on here drives now
Old 03-31-2013, 07:51 AM   #18

close! its ian haha but yeah he did own a dark blue one...me and him just threw all pro coilovers and leafs in his truck....its sitting at an 8 inch lift now its unreal
Old 03-31-2013, 08:04 AM   #20

now that i think about it, im pretty sure ive seen ur truck a few times, theres another one around here to that has a grill on the front in speedway blue but its a 4 door. you have some sort of exhaust right? i remember hearing it at the lights by the refinery