Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Tacoma Leather Interiors - Clearance - Canada Members

Old 10-09-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
CanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CanadaSeatSkins's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Leather Interiors - Clearance - Canada Members

Hey Guys,

I hope I am allowed to post this here. I could see no restrictions with company's posting in the classifieds section. If this is an issue, please remove and let me know.

Onto the goods. We have several leather interior packages left over in our inventory that I would like to sell off before the years end. These are Katzkin and Pecca brand. Pecca is the OEM supplier to Toyota. Im sure everyone knows Katzkin.

Here is what we have in stock on clearance ready to ship out. Orders shipping from Canada to the USA come across USPS to avoid brokerage and fees. Orders stocked in our US warehouse shipping to Canada are imported and shipped from Vancouver so there is no duty, brokerage or fees of any kind on delivery. Shipping is free to most locations in Canada and the USA. US orders shipping to the US go UPS or Fedex. All interiors ship fully insured with a signature on delivery.

2009 - 2011 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab - HTO15
Pecca Base Content - Ice Grey / Ice Grey Stitching
Fits Bucket Seats - Fold Flat Passenger Seat - Manual Pass Seat
**Vinyl Rear Covers Included**
1 in stock in USA Warehouse - 399.99 delivered
2 in stock in Canada Warehouse - 399.99 delivered

2009 - 2011 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab -
Katzkin Base Content (Deluxe) - Ice Grey / Ice Grey Stitching
Fits Bucket Seats - Fold Flat Passenger Seat - Manual Pass Seat
**Vinyl Rear Covers Included**
1 in stock in USA Warehouse - 499.99 delivered

2007 - 2012 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - FTO05
Katzkin Premium Content - Lt. Grey Wrap / Lt. Grey Stitching
Flat Inserts, No Perforation
Fits Fold Flat Pass Seat
Fits Power Drivers Seat
1 In Stock in Canada Warehouse - 699.99 delivered
See photo attached

2012 Tacoma Double Cab
Manufacturer: Pecca Leather Inc.
Front: Bucket Seats
Rear: 60/40 Rear
Color: Black
Content: Full 100% Leather (no vinyl)
Stitching: Black
Note: NO Fold Forward Flat Passenger Seat
Price: 900.00 delivered in Canada / 950.00 in the USA.
1 Only.

Please contact me to purchase. I can send a detailed paypal invoice for the interior you would like or I can arrange for the item to be posted on our web site. You can email me for pattern diagrams or more info canadaseatskins@gmail.com

Edited for updated quantities

As always, we custom build new interiors and ship for free to most locations in Canada and the USA. I did notice a group buy listed here by a fellow supplier. We can extend the same pricing to our Canadian customers looking for a custom leather package shipped direct from Canada and billed in CDN dollars. Please do not hesitate with any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 10-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #2
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
So, is this the whole seat assembly? Or just a leather cover?
Old 10-09-2012, 01:45 PM   #3
CanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hello,

This is replacement upholstery. Your existing seat frames and foams remain. Your factory cloth is removed. Maple Ridge. I could almost throw them at you.

Hope it helps.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:28 AM   #4
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaSeatSkins View Post
Maple Ridge. I could almost throw them at you.
BA HAHAHAHA!

Free bump for the hilarity!

Edit - Hmm...apparently I have the ability to make one green square many. You're both welcome.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:47 AM   #5
I grew up in Maple Ridge =)
Old 10-10-2012, 12:28 PM   #6
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want free squares? Ask this guy. Lol
I'd be interested in the upholstery, I just hate the light coloured seats. Black would look wayy better.

Maple ridge is definetly a good place to grow up!
Old 10-10-2012, 12:41 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA7FQT View Post
Anyone want free squares? Ask this guy. Lol
I'd be interested in the upholstery, I just hate the light coloured seats. Black would look wayy better.

Maple ridge is definetly a good place to grow up!
If you send me your model info I can see what I can do to get you a black set. Here is what I need on the late model Tacomas :

Year
Cab Style (Double vs Access Cab)
Front Buckets vs Bench (Seats 2 vs Seats 3)
Power or Manual Seats
Fold Forward Flat / No Fold Forward Flat Passenger Seat
Preferred Leather Content (Base / Premium / Full )

That all black 2012 - 2013 Double Cab full leather is a steal. I mixed up an order to a Toyota dealer and sent him a Tacoma vs the Tundra he ordered. Full 100% leather is nice.