Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

New to Edmonton area!

Old 10-21-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
Grue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kollin
Grue's Tacoma Gallery
New to Edmonton area!

I just drove across Canada from Nova scotia! Here for work I'm lookin for any meets in Edmonton or Calgary! Also if any one does any snowmobiling.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:45 PM   #2
yota90ca is on a distinguished road
yota90ca's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Alberta. I am just down in Red Deer, there is a group of us going out November 4th to the safari offroad park for the day.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:50 PM   #3
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Also check out ct4wd.com

Lots of Alberta toyota trucks with monthly meetings and wheeling trips.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:52 PM   #4
Grue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
I live In Ponoka if you know were that is haha! Id love to come but i work up north for DCM 7 days on 7 off so i wont be around from the 1st till the 8th!.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #5

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks ill be sure to look.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:04 AM   #7

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
I just made the opposite drive a couple of months ago. What do you think of the area so far? How was the drive?
To Be honest I loved the drive! Its fall so the leafs were all changed it was amazing! I took my time and stayed in motels every night. The cost for food,gas and motels was 1400!
Old 10-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #8
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
I went down through the US on my way out east, stayed in a hotel every night for 10 nights, and the cost was around $1800 in lodging. about another $800 in gas, and food was covered for me
Old 10-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #9

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
When I take the trip back east in a few years I'm planing on taking the states even tho I hate crossing the boarder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
I went down through the US on my way out east, stayed in a hotel every night for 10 nights, and the cost was around $1800 in lodging. about another $800 in gas, and food was covered for me