Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Metal Gluing in Edmonton

Old 10-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Darthyota's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Metal Gluing in Edmonton

I can provide this service to you for a nominal fee pm me for more info
Old 10-22-2012, 11:13 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Might want to put some more info as to what that entails and potential applications. To me, I read that and think you will JB Weld some stuff for me for a fee...
Old 10-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #3
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
haha no i have a mig welder plasma cutter and an air compressor to facilitate your metal gluing needs i have a stick welder too but i have to retrieve that from my buddies house
Old 10-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #4
so no one in the edmonton area needs and welding or fabrication services?