I got the bumper back from powder coat and did a final test fit on Paul's truck (the one I built it on). I'm really happy with the fit up, and how it works with the lines of the truck. Took a bunch of pictures of it, but didn't see until after shipping the bumper that the lighting isn't very good on any of them!!
I've attached the best ones.
This design is going to get drawn up in Solid Works. It will be a few weeks before I have that all sorted out and will be ready to put it into production. The design of the main bumper is set. Tube work on top can be whatever someone wants. The single hoop in the middle looks really sharp on these trucks, but of course full headlight protection will be offered too.