Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Taco armor in Canada

Old 10-27-2012, 11:09 PM   #21
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'll believe it when I see it
Why so hating brother?? As one wise man said, " have a little faith baby, have a little faith."

and that it is already paid for....

-Tire gate
-jerry cans
-hi lift mount
-hitch and plug relocation
-licence plate mount
- cb mount
-wrap around bumper
-rev camera relocation

fetures going into it
Old 10-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #22
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not hating at all , just saying it's not real ( the fabricating service I mean ) till it's open for business
Old 10-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #23
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ahh i understand... I gave him a link to this forum to see intrest levels for the armor.. so maybe good come of this???
Old 10-27-2012, 11:41 PM   #25
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
I could be keen on a rear bumper, mine is super bent and beat up
Old 10-28-2012, 10:14 AM   #26
1989supraturbo is on a distinguished road

Air Force: MSE Op CFB Comox
1989supraturbo's Tacoma Gallery
SLIDERS, ROOF BASKET!
Old 10-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #27
Blygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
Damn rights I would bail into armor made in Canada. I want skid plates and bumpers and sliders for a 2012 LB DC with kick outs.. Especially if it was in Alberta so I could pick it up and save shipping as well..
Old 10-28-2012, 02:19 PM   #28
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
i would totally be in! will he make 1st gen stuff?
Old 10-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #29
Renegade User
Cruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
Cruisin Off Road's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys,

I'm the builder. I've been building Land Cruiser stuff for several years, and am expanding into the Tacoma market. I welcome your input on product suggestions. I'll be posting pics of the rear bumper thats in the works, and well as a set of sliders I just built for a 2nd gen dbl cab long box.

I also am a dealer for Ironman 4x4 accessories. They have recently developed a 2" lift kit for the Tacoma. Great quality stuff, and competitively priced.

Thanks!
Jason
Old 10-28-2012, 04:35 PM   #30
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing some products!
Old 10-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #31
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for skid plates, rear bumper and possibly sliders
Old 10-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #35

Hey Jason! Welcome to the dark side.... Glad to see you on here.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
i would totally be in! will he make 1st gen stuff?
Ask him yourself
Old 10-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #37
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Jason!

Look forward to seeing your products. I know there is a market up here for tacoma armor. I already have front bumper and sliders but had to pay a huge shipping & duty premium to get them up here! Will be keeping an eye out for your rear bumper design
Old 10-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #38
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisin Off Road View Post
Hey Guys,

I'm the builder. I've been building Land Cruiser stuff for several years, and am expanding into the Tacoma market. I welcome your input on product suggestions. I'll be posting pics of the rear bumper thats in the works, and well as a set of sliders I just built for a 2nd gen dbl cab long box.

I also am a dealer for Ironman 4x4 accessories. They have recently developed a 2" lift kit for the Tacoma. Great quality stuff, and competitively priced.

Thanks!
Jason

Welcome to the fourm. Ill keep a eye out for your rig around town. Might be looking for some armor in the future, im trying to upgrade my taco right now.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:37 PM   #39
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
I have a feeling us east coast guys may still have to dish out some $$$ for shipping. Maybe free shipping on an order over a certain amount could be worked out once you are up and running with the tacoma gear!
Old 10-28-2012, 08:38 PM   #40
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
I have a feeling us east coast guys may still have to dish out some $$$ for shipping. Maybe free shipping on an order over a certain amount could be worked out once you are up and running with the tacoma gear!
" free shipping " usually just means it's already added to the price , no ?