Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Taco armor in Canada

Old 10-28-2012, 08:45 PM   #42
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
" free shipping " usually just means it's already added to the price , no ?
Shhhhh, no it's free
Old 10-28-2012, 08:52 PM   #43
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
I'm here to see some pictures
Waiting for the homer grill was bad enough*still havent got it* this is gonna be a longggggg month lol the camera relocation is going to be a cool feature..
Old 10-28-2012, 10:04 PM   #44
Renegade User
Cruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
Cruisin Off Road's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcomes guys. I'm hoping to make some progress this week and get some photos up for you all to check out, but its going to be a busy one so I'll do my best.

Installing the first set of Taco sliders next Saturday.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #45
Swamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Swamp Donkey's Tacoma Gallery
If I like the looks and the total weight of the bumper I would be interested. Only on a front bumper. Been on this forum for a year and don't even know what a slider is......

Oh, wait. Did a search. It is a small hamburger! Maybe I will take two.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:54 PM   #46
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Donkey View Post
If I like the looks and the total weight of the bumper I would be interested. Only on a front bumper. Been on this forum for a year and don't even know what a slider is......

Old 10-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #47
Renegade User
Cruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Spy Photo

It appears someone was lurking around the shop this afternoon and snapped this spy shot.

More to come...

Jason
Attached Thumbnails
Taco armor in Canada-img-20121029-00978.jpg  
Old 10-29-2012, 10:59 PM   #48

nom nom nom nom

you sure dont waste time there Jason holy smokes!
Old 10-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #49
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery

I would be interested in f/r bumpers
Old 10-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #50
Blygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance it will incorporate a receiver hitch?? So I can ditch the factory hitch to improve my departure angle.

Thanks
Old 10-30-2012, 09:46 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blygy View Post
Any chance it will incorporate a receiver hitch?? So I can ditch the factory hitch to improve my departure angle.

Thanks
It will dont worry.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:48 AM   #52
Blygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
hey Ghost.. Where in AB are you?? I am west of Edmonton about an hour..
Old 10-30-2012, 10:22 AM   #53

Red deer are you going to that trail run tgis sun?
Old 10-30-2012, 10:25 AM   #54

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
I wish.. I am stock for now as to tires and suspension.. Once I get my DuraTracs I might get off the beaten trail more..
Old 10-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #55

There are stockers comming too... With stock tires.. just a fyi.. nothing killer
Old 10-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #56
mccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shedmccarroll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mccarroll's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for more pics and $$$
Old 10-30-2012, 10:31 AM   #57

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
thanks but these Dunlops absolutely Suck.. I will try once I get better tires hopefully..
Old 10-30-2012, 05:58 PM   #58
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Donkey View Post

hey i lived in FSJ for a few years nice to see a member from there!
Old 10-30-2012, 08:04 PM   #59
taczilla is on a distinguished road

Name: Marc
taczilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'll believe it when I see it
x2
Old 10-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #60
Renegade User
Here's a few shots for you to check out. There will be a receiver built in, which will be behind the licence plate (it will be hinged from the top). Recovery points will be doubled up to 3/4" thick, and pass through the bumper to form the main frame attachment. The swingout is on a VERY beefy 1 3/8" spindle, and in this build will have a spare, 2 jerry cans in a locking rack, and a place for the Hi-Lift. There are other details as the owner mentioned in a previous post. Its still in the early stages, but I'll update as it comes together.

Pricing is dependent on the build, but I am competitive with the other major builders, and the big benefit for Canadians is there is no hassle and extra fees etc. with the border. I'm also down with group buys to combine shipping and reduce that cost if there are a few people interested in the same general area.

For anyone interested, I am a ticketed welder, and prior to starting Cruisin Off Road full time in 2010, I spent over 10 years in the industry building semi-traliers and working on concrete pumps. The designer in me likes doing this a lot better!

On with the pics!
Attached Thumbnails
Taco armor in Canada-img-20121029-00969.jpg   Taco armor in Canada-img-20121029-00972.jpg   Taco armor in Canada-img-20121029-00966.jpg