Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Taco armor in Canada

Old 10-27-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
Taco armor in Canada

I have been biting my lip for some time now about a month ago I contacted gentalman about making me a rear bumper... and well needless to say he is making me one and wants to get into the market in Canada. I will not release a name as of yet but i was curious how many canadians would pay for a bumper made in Canada to put on there Taco? I have an Arb front bumper but if the right bumper made I would jump on a new front as well...
FYI he is designing sliders and a rear bumper for the taco, and he currently makes bumpers for other types of vehicles... my Brother has one on his **** ******* and I cant wait....
Old 10-27-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Would sure as hell be easier than buying big parts from America and having them shipped across the border.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:39 PM   #3
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Secret Squirell, Contract Completed
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost848 View Post
I have been biting my lip for some time now about a month ago I contacted gentalman about making me a rear bumper... and well needless to say he is making me one and wants to get into the market in Canada. I will not release a name as of yet but i was curious how many canadians would pay for a bumper made in Canada to put on there Taco? I have an Arb front bumper but if the right bumper made I would jump on a new front as well...
FYI he is designing sliders and a rear bumper for the taco, and he currently makes bumpers for other types of vehicles... my Brother has one on his **** ******* and I cant wait....
Your brother has a Jeep Liberty?

Why?
Old 10-27-2012, 09:40 PM   #4
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Only cool if its a rubicon
Old 10-27-2012, 09:41 PM   #5
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I did the count with my fingas, and it is one letter short of wrangler...so it must be liberty!!! NOOOOO
Old 10-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #6
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
Your brother has a Jeep Liberty?

Why?
Jeeps are like the special olympics,
win or loose ,
your still retarded....

Try again
Old 10-27-2012, 09:46 PM   #7
.45%er

Quote:
Jeeps are like the special olympics,
win or loose ,
your still retarded....

Try again
reps
Old 10-27-2012, 10:01 PM   #9
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
I would jump on sliders right away and possibly armour up the front and back as well. Lots of dumb-asses in Edmonton waiting to rear end me! Its that time of the year again!
Old 10-27-2012, 10:05 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
I would jump on sliders right away and possibly armour up the front and back as well. Lots of dumb-asses in Edmonton waiting to rear end me! Its that time of the year again!
agreed...
I promise as soon as I get a drawing I will post pics... Oh yeah completly custom

On the side note it is not a Jeep
Old 10-27-2012, 10:06 PM   #11
.45%er

Quote:
agreed...
I promise as soon as I get a drawing I will post pics... Oh yeah completly custom

ford or chevy then.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:08 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
ford or chevy then.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:13 PM   #13
.45%er

Quote:
Old 10-27-2012, 10:17 PM   #15
.45%er

Quote:
well dont be dumb lol
Old 10-27-2012, 10:43 PM   #16
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
agreed...

Sweet keep us updated!
Old 10-27-2012, 10:54 PM   #18
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Long as it's not three times as expensive as stuff from the United States of 'mericuhns
Old 10-27-2012, 10:58 PM   #19

Price matched *** and then some for what I wanteded he was ball park.. after shipping from the south and broker fees its cheaper from him, i would imagine anyways