Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

New National Service Icons For Canada Services

Old 10-29-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
New National Service Icons For Canada Services

Bob has just added new icons for National service which represents Canadians. If you are a member of any of the below, go to http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...do=editprofile to edit your profile. Generic police, EMS and Firefighter stays the same.

Royal Canadian Navy

Canadian Army

Royal Canadian Air Force

Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Canadian Coast Guard

Frank
Old 10-29-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Frank and Bob......Much respect to our national Services.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #3
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #5
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Roberto. Nice touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post

GTFO. THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. DON'T COME STIRRING SHIT....you don't see Canadians stirring shit about the US current active and retired military vets on this site.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #6
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Thank you Roberto. Nice touch

GTFO. THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. DON'T COME STIRRING SHIT....you don't see Canadians stirring shit about the US current active and retired military vets on this site.
Chill out bro. I am a vet and have the highest respect for all vets of allied forces. I served with Canadians. My apologies if it was taken the wrong way, just joking around.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Chill out bro. I am a vet and have the highest respect for all vets of allied forces. I served with Canadians. My apologies if it was taken the wrong way, just joking around.
The whole shitting on canadian threads is just getting old...
Old 10-29-2012, 07:44 PM   #8

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
The whole shitting on canadian threads is just getting old...
Didnt know it was an exclusive thread.

I was just joking around didnt think it would have offended Canadians so much. My thinking cap wasnt on. Props to all Canadian vets.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:50 PM   #10

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-30-2012, 02:55 AM   #12
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
cool.I'm glad you guys finally got your own
Old 10-30-2012, 06:34 AM   #13
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Didnt know it was an exclusive thread.

I was just joking around didnt think it would have offended Canadians so much. My thinking cap wasnt on. Props to all Canadian vets.
I thought it was funny...
Old 10-31-2012, 07:55 PM   #14
squamish VFR will become famous soon enoughsquamish VFR will become famous soon enough

Canadian Coast Guard: Auxiliary volunteer
Name: Mike
squamish VFR's Tacoma Gallery
Are there any for "unpaid professionals"?
RCM SAR (coast guard aux)
SAR teams
RCMP Aux
Reservists
VFD's
Etc
Just a thought.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:12 PM   #16
Zombie Hunter.
evanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Evan
evanwile's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!! Love it!!
Old 10-31-2012, 08:18 PM   #17
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I think the ability to have two would be pretty cool... I mean not very many guys would have them but it may come in handy. Like if you are a firefighter and EMT. Or were in the military and you now are doing something else. I know this is off topic from the thread but just had the thought.

Also, its pretty sweet there are new ones for the canadian forces. I have family that was in the royal air force.