Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Buying Tires Online in Canada

Old 10-31-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Buying Tires Online in Canada

Just used website: http://www.tiresandco.ca/

They were only 991$ for winter tires shipped for my Xrunner versus the 1113$ If I had used www.tirerack.com

And I bet there would've been customs charges using tirerack.com as well. Getting them shipped straight to a tire shop who will be installing them for 200$-ish.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:55 AM   #2
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Just used website: http://www.tiresandco.ca/

They were only 991$ for winter tires shipped for my Xrunner versus the 1113$ If I had used www.tirerack.com

And I bet there would've been customs charges using tirerack.com as well. Getting them shipped straight to a tire shop who will be installing them for 200$-ish.
Tire trends is decent too if you catch there sales.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:23 AM   #3
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm... I'll remember that for next time. Thx.