Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Suggestions? All my warning lights came on.

Old 11-08-2012, 04:54 AM   #1
mcfmike is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mcfmike's Tacoma Gallery
Suggestions? All my warning lights came on.

All of my warning lights came on, but everything works fine. Up here in Winnipeg, the roads are terrible. I hit a major pothole and after the shock went through the truck, all of the lights came on my dashboard. The brake light, anti-skid light, etc...This happened years ago in a torrential downpour (flood) but they reset themselves after a few days. My truck is my work truck and has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. 2009 Tacoma with 250,000 km (150,000 miles) and no problems ever. So, what might you suggest? Thanks. Mike from Winnipeg
Old 11-08-2012, 08:42 AM   #2
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like an electrical fault. I doubt every system would have a fault at one time. Look for loose connections, cut/abraded wires, corroded grounds, etc. Check all connectors for water and corrosion. Put dielectric grease in all connectors as you go.
If this doesn't help, take it to a good shop.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:43 AM   #3
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Before you touch snything, check battery & charging system