Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

why do they never plow the roads?

Old 11-13-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
why do they never plow the roads?

We got 4 inches of snow a couple days ago, and they still haven't plowed half the highways. They all look like this.

The provincial government just cut $2 million towards snow plows!! Now I'm going to have to put up with this all winter!!!!
Old 11-13-2012, 08:39 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Should be fun when it ices over
Old 11-13-2012, 08:40 AM   #3
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Should be fun when it ices over
That's true. Ill probably go play hockey on the roads again.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:59 AM   #5

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
can yall run studded tires?
They can be used as long as there is snow on the ground.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:12 AM   #7
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Roads are plowed and dry here. Probably why most of Canada is moving to Alberta. Although the rest of the Provinces like to bitch about us and our "Dirty money".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Hahahaha :canadianproblems:

Rather that then looming debt and possible country wide Bankruptcy.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:16 AM   #8
aw113sgte is a splendid one to beholdaw113sgte is a splendid one to beholdaw113sgte is a splendid one to beholdaw113sgte is a splendid one to beholdaw113sgte is a splendid one to beholdaw113sgte is a splendid one to beholdaw113sgte is a splendid one to behold
aw113sgte's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously? Put on some chains, you have a truck. I would be way happier if they didn't plow or salt the roads.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:18 AM   #9
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure how the snow removal contracts are worked out in Winnipeg but in some regions they have a start date of November 15th. If it snows before that.....
Old 11-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #10
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
America will prevail.

I have a move to Canada contingency plan in the works anyway

See? New TRD shit, pulled out the winter jacket and hat too

It would be better if you were making the typical BrianR kissy face and holding your phone where only your middle finger was sticking up.

Actually upon better thought, don't.

You won't fit in, and that Anti-anythingthatisn'tamericancankissmyass-neo conservative will get picked up immediately at the boarder.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:45 AM   #11

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
Depends on the province as well.
That is very true.

The one good thing about leaving the snow on the roads, is that it fills up all the damn potholes.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #13

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Are you in Nunavut or Manitoba?
Manitoba.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #15

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Yes. I agree. The manitoban government is too busy giving everyone government cheese instead of spending money on infastructure.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:34 PM   #16
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
They plow the roads here when they've for 1/4 inch of snow lol.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #17
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Someone say free cheese?
Old 11-13-2012, 04:38 PM   #18
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
gubment cheeze
Old 11-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #19
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
America will prevail.

I have a move to Canada contingency plan in the works anyway

See? New TRD shit, pulled out the winter jacket and hat too