Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Interested in a southern Ontario m&g?

Old 04-07-2013, 07:58 AM   #221
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
I think Slowe has them on the back. He has the toyotec coilovers on the front.

Gimmick, what coils are you going with? just stock and cranking them up?
Old 04-07-2013, 11:50 AM   #222
A-Team
Gimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
Sup Peter?

Ya. Stock for now. Down the road I'll get the good stuff. You goin to the sq one meet?
Old 04-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #223
Sloweburn is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Sloweburn's Tacoma Gallery
Lift in the back is from the Dakar packs.
Yeah, like Peter said I have the Toytec adjustable coil-overs in the front wrapped around Billies.

Do you have a spring compressor or taking them to a shop?
Old 04-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #224
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick View Post
Sup Peter?

Ya. Stock for now. Down the road I'll get the good stuff. You goin to the sq one meet?
Hey Anthony. Cool what coils were you thinking of running? Definatly jelly of the lift, hopefully i can get mine soon . Cant go to the M&G, got an exam the next day so noo bueno. Haha
Old 04-07-2013, 06:52 PM   #225
Sloweburn is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Sloweburn's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear you can't make the M&G Peter. GL with the exam!
Old 04-07-2013, 09:30 PM   #226
A-Team
Gimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't read a whole lot about the coils yet, so Ill have to figure that out later.

I'm bringing it to CT motorsports. Ski told me $210 to install, and I'm thinking f*ck me, that's expensive. But then I realized that every other shop in town charges in the high $300s.

I might have a good contract comin up at work. If it happens, I'm gonna have a few spare pesos.

Am I thinking about takin my girl out?.......noooo
Am I thinking of paying off some debt?......nooooooo
Am I thinking of making any charitable donations?.....nooooooooooooo

Am I thinking of buying shit for my truck?....HELL MUTHAF*CKING YA!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2013, 07:19 AM   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloweburn View Post
Sorry to hear you can't make the M&G Peter. GL with the exam!
Thanks, I was really looking forward to it but this cardiac exam is no joke haha.

Quote:
Haven't read a whole lot about the coils yet, so Ill have to figure that out later.

I'm bringing it to CT motorsports. Ski told me $210 to install, and I'm thinking f*ck me, that's expensive. But then I realized that every other shop in town charges in the high $300s.

I might have a good contract comin up at work. If it happens, I'm gonna have a few spare pesos.

Yeah I think that $210 probably includes an alignment, at least when he quoted me 300 for install (UCA, rear and front shocks/ springs) it included an alignment which I think is pretty reasonable.

Hopefully it all works out, just tell the wifey to pick up the tab... lol
Old 04-08-2013, 07:47 AM   #228
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post

More than likely i'll get a trail run planned for Ardbeg (close to Parry Sound) near the beginning of May... there's also more trails i'll plan on running this year as well. Bob Caygeon, Greens Mountain and Lingham lake to name a few...

Bobcaygeon is perfect for me... 15 mins from my cottage.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:16 AM   #229
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sounds a lot like me! 35's are really calling my name.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:18 AM   #230
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Bobcaygeon is perfect for me... 15 mins from my cottage.
On SONTT 4xFinn started a trail run at Greens Mountain just a little further north on the May 2 - 4 weekend. Would you be interested in that? I know its fairly close to BobC.

Should hear back from work this week if i got saturday May 4th off. If i do, i'll be wheelin Ardbeg guaranteed!
Old 04-08-2013, 09:34 AM   #231
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
On SONTT 4xFinn started a trail run at Greens Mountain just a little further north on the May 2 - 4 weekend. Would you be interested in that? I know its fairly close to BobC.

Should hear back from work this week if i got saturday May 4th off. If i do, i'll be wheelin Ardbeg guaranteed!
Tenative.. I google mapped it, and I can get there on my cottage road.. sweet. Im gonna have to join that site.

Edit: Trail looks too tough for a stock truck.. damnn
Old 04-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #232

Quote:
Tenative.. I google mapped it, and I can get there on my cottage road.. sweet. Im gonna have to join that site.

Good excuse for MODs
Old 04-08-2013, 07:05 PM   #233
A-Team

Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
35s huh mike? Sounds good. What are you on now? 33s?
Old 04-09-2013, 08:01 AM   #234

Quote:

Yea, i just looked at some pics and videos that were posted in the Greens Mountain thread, definitely a tough trail. I think its rated a 4 if i'm not mistaken. I'm still going to run it tho.

How about just coming up to Ardbeg at the beginning of May instead? Its not to far from you and ya really can't complain since i gotta come all the way from Woodstock.

Quote:
35s huh mike? Sounds good. What are you on now? 33s?
Yea Anthony, running on 33's, for now. Got lots of work ahead of me to make 'em fit "properly" but after getting a couple quotes from local tire shops, it'll be quite the expense as well. One shop quote me for BFG Km2's installed and balanced will be $399/tire and i need 5. That's going to hurt. Did you snag a tow hitch yet?
Old 04-09-2013, 01:44 PM   #235
A-Team

Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
35s will look hot on your truck. Mikes runnin over small villages! But 400 a tire. Ouch

I didn't get a hitch yet, but what I did do was get ski to install the 5100s.

I'll put up the pics in a bit
Old 04-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #236

Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea, i just looked at some pics and videos that were posted in the Greens Mountain thread, definitely a tough trail. I think its rated a 4 if i'm not mistaken. I'm still going to run it tho.

How about just coming up to Ardbeg at the beginning of May instead? Its not to far from you and ya really can't complain since i gotta come all the way from Woodstock.

Ive gotta go and clear trails on my property that weekend.. hopefully they are too bad.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:09 PM   #237
cerutti is on a distinguished road
Name: mike
cerutti's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
One shop quote me for BFG Km2's installed and balanced will be $399/tire and i need 5. That's going to hurt. Did you snag a tow hitch yet?

have you consider the MTZ's from mickey thompson? i know i love mine, cheaper too

anyway let me know when you want to head up to ardbeg, i can move some stuff around and work and get that weekend off....im itching to get out. just have to gett off my ass and finally fix my leaky CVs
Old 04-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #239
A-Team

Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
The bill ended up being $158. That worked for me! Ski is good peoples. His mom is pretty cool too.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #240

Looks sweet Anthony!