Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Interested in a southern Ontario m&g?

Old 04-09-2013, 06:15 PM   #241
A-Team
Gimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
Looks sweet Anthony!

Thanks dude. Excited to test these babies out!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:27 AM   #242
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick View Post
35s will look hot on your truck. Mikes runnin over small villages! But 400 a tire. Ouch

I didn't get a hitch yet, but what I did do was get ski to install the 5100s.

I'll put up the pics in a bit
@ small villages at my mercy! ha! I haven't priced checked around for tires and that was only one shop. I may have to consider shopping in the States. I also checked out Amazon, and they listed Km2's for $322. I could always get free shipping to the Port Huron border and still save a few hundred in the end (after taxes) over buying local.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Ive gotta go and clear trails on my property that weekend.. hopefully they are too bad.
That's too bad man. I plan on camping and wheelin' quite a bit this summer so that weekend won't be the last. Hopefully you can make it out some other time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerutti View Post
have you consider the MTZ's from mickey thompson? i know i love mine, cheaper too

anyway let me know when you want to head up to ardbeg, i can move some stuff around and work and get that weekend off....im itching to get out. just have to gett off my ass and finally fix my leaky CVs
Never considered the MTZ's. Wonder how heavy they are compared to KM2's or MTR's.

edit. Not to bad, 67 lbs. I may have to look into them, although i really did like how my 33" km2's performed last year.

I'm hoping to find out by the end of the week if i'll have May.4th off. I'll let you know asap. I'm totally itching to get out too! For the cv's, are you replacing with an OEM spare? or aftermarket? I still need to find a trail spare in the next month or so....
Old 04-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #243
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Truck is looking great Anthony! You'll have to let me know how the billies ride. For the price, you can't go wrong.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #244
cerutti is on a distinguished road
Name: mike
cerutti's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
For the cv's, are you replacing with an OEM spare? or aftermarket? I still need to find a trail spare in the next month or so....
its just some grease seepage from the bands being stretched (after the lift) just have to snip em off and put on the new worm gear clamps. both my front left and right diff seals are starting to leak too, but i can hold off on them.

for a spare cv i might just order the 70$ ones from rockauto.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #245
A-Team
Gimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
does the new sig work?
Old 04-10-2013, 08:33 PM   #246
A-Team

Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
So the Billies are rocking. Cant really tell driving on the pavement, but once you hit a few obstacles, you can tell. Even though it only got raised about an inch and a half, driving around feels different.

Jesse and I were just out f*ckin around. Hadnt touched Illustrator or PS in a while, so i made this

Old 04-10-2013, 11:37 PM   #247
Justroc is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Justroc's Tacoma Gallery
Where in Brampton did you guys go?
Old 04-11-2013, 06:23 AM   #248
redz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to behold

redz80's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justroc View Post
you answered your own question already in post #203..... I have not really been there with my truck because i ride my dirt bike in that area and the mud holes and ruts can be deceivingly deep........ I have come across jeeps from time to time stuck in the mud without any back up......not fun
Old 04-11-2013, 07:44 AM   #249
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justroc View Post

Cannonball.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerutti View Post
its just some grease seepage from the bands being stretched (after the lift) just have to snip em off and put on the new worm gear clamps. both my front left and right diff seals are starting to leak too, but i can hold off on them.

for a spare cv i might just order the 70$ ones from rockauto.
Yea i seen those rock auto ones... guys have reported they break fairly easily tho. Cathcart auto wreckers told me they would sell me a used oem cv for $200.... Cash in person might be a little cheaper tho.
If i don't go OEM, i'll pick up one from rock auto, along with a spare tie rod end and u-joints...

BTW, just found out i got May. 4th off. LETS GO WHEELIN!
I'll get a new thread going in the next couple of days for the trip....
Old 04-11-2013, 03:39 PM   #251
A-Team

Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redz80 View Post
you answered your own question already in post #203..... I have not really been there with my truck because i ride my dirt bike in that area and the mud holes and ruts can be deceivingly deep........ I have come across jeeps from time to time stuck in the mud without any back up......not fun
You really saw jeeps stuck in there? Ive been there a few days after rain, muddy as hell, and been fine. There are MAYBE 2 tricky spots.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:05 PM   #252
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You really saw jeeps stuck in there? Ive been there a few days after rain, muddy as hell, and been fine. There are MAYBE 2 tricky spots.
We are talking about heeps here
Old 04-11-2013, 04:20 PM   #253
redz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to behold

redz80's Tacoma Gallery
The biggest mud hole was over by the dead end road @ the coke plant
Old 04-11-2013, 07:15 PM   #254
Sloweburn is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Sloweburn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Yea i seen those rock auto ones... guys have reported they break fairly easily tho. Cathcart auto wreckers told me they would sell me a used oem cv for $200.... Cash in person might be a little cheaper tho.
If i don't go OEM, i'll pick up one from rock auto, along with a spare tie rod end and u-joints...

BTW, just found out i got May. 4th off. LETS GO WHEELIN!
I'll get a new thread going in the next couple of days for the trip....
Sh!t.... I have to work May 4th
Old 04-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #255
A-Team

Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
May 4. Where are we going. I want in.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:10 PM   #256
A-Team

Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloweburn View Post
Steve. Wtf. Its saturday. What unholy organization makes you work on saturday. Im gonna write a f*cking letter to someone.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:18 PM   #257
Sloweburn is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Sloweburn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Steve. Wtf. Its saturday. What unholy organization makes you work on saturday. Im gonna write a f*cking letter to someone.
Toyota
Old 04-11-2013, 09:45 PM   #258
A-Team

Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 04-11-2013, 09:59 PM   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloweburn View Post
First wheelin' trip of the year and you got to work!!?? Hell no! Better call in sick or use a personal day.

Quote:
May 4. Where are we going. I want in.
Ardbeg. I always try and start the year off there, probably one of my most favourite spots to wheel.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:29 AM   #260

Alright guys an gals, just got a new thread going for the season opening trail run in Ardbeg! Sign up if you are interested.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/can...ml#post6731990