Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Interested in a southern Ontario m&g?

Old 04-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #261
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Now this is a meet & greet!

Old 04-14-2013, 07:55 PM   #262
A-Team
Gimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, that was a whole wack of trucks. I edited a few pics. Ill link this to the SONTT site.

Old 04-17-2013, 09:50 AM   #263
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone on here ride HATVA atv trails?
Old 08-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #264
Johnnycage is on a distinguished road

Johnnycage's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for meet and greets. Is there many GTA'ers here?
Old 08-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #265
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnycage View Post
I'd be down for meet and greets. Is there many GTA'ers here?

Markham here.
Old 08-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #266
Kenyon is on a distinguished road
Name: Jesse
Kenyon's Tacoma Gallery
Im down. Date and place?
Old 08-23-2013, 10:40 AM   #267
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'd be interested, depending on a day and location...
Old 08-24-2013, 05:23 AM   #268
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
I'd be interested, depending on a day and location...
X2
Old 08-24-2013, 05:47 AM   #269
ONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
ONALL4's Tacoma Gallery
I am in
Old 08-24-2013, 05:51 AM   #270
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
im flying to TO on Sept 9th id be up for a coffee meet :P, i do have to fly back out west on the 11th though
Old 08-27-2013, 06:42 PM   #271

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
im flying to TO on Sept 9th id be up for a coffee meet :P, i do have to fly back out west on the 11th though
Through the week may be hard to get everyone together... last time I set this meet up only a few guys showed...

Anyone have a preference for a day? or even a location?
Old 08-28-2013, 07:16 AM   #272
A-Team
Gimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
Sup fellas. Id be in. Dont care where really or when. Whos got time to arrange this shindig
Old 08-28-2013, 08:54 AM   #273
ONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
ONALL4's Tacoma Gallery
I am around aurora area but the meet that you guys had near square one looks to be great! lots of folks there so this is probably a good central place again?
Old 09-03-2013, 06:54 PM   #274

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONALL4 View Post
I am around aurora area but the meet that you guys had near square one looks to be great! lots of folks there so this is probably a good central place again?
That m&g was with a club called SONTT. Check 'em out! That was the annual square one meet, def lots of fun.

Doubt i'd drive up to Toronto for a meet, unless we had quite a few guys interested.

Since no one seems to want to set a date, but there's quite a few interested I may have to just set one up myself. I'm off from Sept 15-22 so sometime between those dates would work well. Personally tho, i'd rather just go wheelin'.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #275
Sloweburn is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Sloweburn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That m&g was with a club called SONTT. Check 'em out! That was the annual square one meet, def lots of fun.

Doubt i'd drive up to Toronto for a meet, unless we had quite a few guys interested.

Since no one seems to want to set a date, but there's quite a few interested I may have to just set one up myself. I'm off from Sept 15-22 so sometime between those dates would work well. Personally tho, i'd rather just go wheelin'.
Mike, you want a day run or camping? Where you thinking of? Gotta break in these new (to-me) bumpers
Old 09-04-2013, 03:15 AM   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloweburn View Post
Mike, you want a day run or camping? Where you thinking of? Gotta break in these new (to-me) bumpers
Either or is good for me Steve. I just wanna get out of the city and into the woods! Even if it is just for a day. I'd be down wheelin Mactier, bracebridge, maybe Bob or even Ardbeg again. Don't bother me.
Looking forward to seeing these bumpers on your rig!
Old 09-04-2013, 03:18 AM   #277

M&G update!

Anyone wishing to join us for our monthly SONTT m&g is more than welcome to come! It'll be:

WHEN: 7:30pm, second sunday of the month
WHERE: master steaks, exit 250- hwy 401 and drumbo rd

Hope to see ya'll there!
Old 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM   #278
Johnnycage is on a distinguished road

Johnnycage's Tacoma Gallery
Drumbo is too far for I.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #279

Quote:
M&G update!

Anyone wishing to join us for our monthly SONTT m&g is more than welcome to come! It'll be:

WHEN: 7:30pm, second sunday of the month
WHERE: master steaks, exit 250- hwy 401 and drumbo rd

Hope to see ya'll there!
cya there dude!
Old 09-10-2013, 08:22 AM   #280

Woodstock meet and greet

2 TW guys and 4 SONTT guys: