Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Interested in a southern Ontario m&g?

Old 11-24-2012, 09:28 PM   #21
Sloweburn is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Sloweburn's Tacoma Gallery
Hey - it only took me 4 days to trip over this thread. I should be able to make it.

Hopefully I'll have my truck back by then too! Dealer is still working on why 4x4 won't engage - they've replaced all the actuators now. 4x4 ECU is next.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:00 AM   #22
Hammer1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
Hammer1's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed
Old 11-25-2012, 09:00 PM   #23
easts1d3 is on a distinguished road

easts1d3's Tacoma Gallery
Oh nice! i havnt seen your truck around. ill keep an eye out.. are you at the U or st claire?

Im down for the 9th, which timmies are you talking about? there are 3 within 2 blocks lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
lol small world im in windsor for school.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:40 AM   #24

Hey Peter, truck is looking good!
Old 11-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #25
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloweburn View Post
Hey - it only took me 4 days to trip over this thread. I should be able to make it.

Hopefully I'll have my truck back by then too! Dealer is still working on why 4x4 won't engage - they've replaced all the actuators now. 4x4 ECU is next.

I figured you'd show up sooner than later. Can't believe they havent gotten your truck figured out yet. I take it they'll be running the bill under warranty then?
Old 11-26-2012, 01:45 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
I figured you'd show up sooner than later. Can't believe they havent gotten your truck figured out yet. I take it they'll be running the bill under warranty then?
Initially the dealership said it wasn't covered. I called TCI and they straightened it out - covered under warranty .

Hopefully I can pick it up tonight
Old 11-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #27
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easts1d3 View Post
Oh nice! i havnt seen your truck around. ill keep an eye out.. are you at the U or st claire?
Im at the U. I have only seen one tacoma moded in windsor, and maybe a handful in general. Ill have to keep my eyes peeled for yours too. lol

Quote:
Hey Peter, truck is looking good!
Thanks Sloweburn (hope im the right Peter or this would be awkward). Really lke ur latest mod with the red led/eyes. Looks really sweet!!
Old 11-26-2012, 07:16 PM   #28

Quote:
Thanks Sloweburn (hope im the right Peter or this would be awkward). Really lke ur latest mod with the red led/eyes. Looks really sweet!!
i'm pretty sure you're the Peter from the x-mas run last year, yes? if not - oops.... anyway, it was your build i was checking out -

Stopped at the dealer on the way home from work. ECU wasn't in yet baby's still at the shop.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #29
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i'm pretty sure you're the Peter from the x-mas run last year, yes? if not - oops.... anyway, it was your build i was checking out -

Stopped at the dealer on the way home from work. ECU wasn't in yet baby's still at the shop.
Yeah thats me. Lol wasnt sure if there was another Peter haha. Thanks for the compliment.

How long have you been with out your truck?
Old 11-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #30

5 very long days -_-
Old 11-26-2012, 07:50 PM   #31

wow, I dont think i have been away from my truck for that long. That is pretty crazy. Atleast it is covered under warantee! Hopefully its ready for the woodlot this year, if thats happening again.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #32
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
wow, I dont think i have been away from my truck for that long. That is pretty crazy. Atleast it is covered under warantee! Hopefully its ready for the woodlot this year, if thats happening again.

I talked to 4xFinn and he may have something a little different lined up for this winter. The woodlot got thrashed last year! If the ground doesn't freeze up nice and hard this time i think we may just leave it alone.

Slowe, any updates yet? I just had my truck in to have my oil pan to be resealed since it was seeping every so slightly.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:14 AM   #33

So, would everyone be more willing to meet in the morning or evening? I'm thinking 11 am at Homer Watson Rd and the 401 @ Kitchener would be a good spot and time!?
Old 11-29-2012, 11:18 AM   #34
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Wont be able to make this.. maybe next year if something is going on further North.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #35

Thats too bad Matt! I think in the spring we'll get the XR group and us in for a big m&g in the gta area....
Old 11-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #36

Quote:
Slowe, any updates yet? I just had my truck in to have my oil pan to be resealed since it was seeping every so slightly.
They're still working on it.... 8 days without - suffering severe withdrawal.

I'd be good for 11am
Old 11-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #37

I just got my finalized exam schedule, and its looking like i wont be able to make it out to this one. Will be looking on SONNT for the Xmas run/M&G.

Sloweburn, ill have to meet up with you when im heading home to give you the three switches for the original price. The fourth one is in milton, so maybe at the xmas run/M&G i can get it to you. Hope thats alright.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #38

Quote:
I just got my finalized exam schedule, and its looking like i wont be able to make it out to this one. Will be looking on SONNT for the Xmas run/M&G.

Sloweburn, ill have to meet up with you when im heading home to give you the three switches for the original price. The fourth one is in milton, so maybe at the xmas run/M&G i can get it to you. Hope thats alright.
no probs
Old 11-29-2012, 01:44 PM   #39

Sorry to hear you can't make it Peter! Maybe next time then.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:14 PM   #40

Quote:
no probs
Super

Quote:
Sorry to hear you can't make it Peter! Maybe next time then.
Yeah for sure. Pretty much once my exams are done im free to do what ever (cant wait ).