Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Interested in a southern Ontario m&g?

Old 11-20-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in a southern Ontario m&g? March. 17th in Milton

Just wanted to see how many people on TW would be interested in a meet and greet?

We do it occasionally with SONTT but it would be cool to see a bunch of Taco's all lined up once in awhile.

If there's enough ppl interested, let's setup a date and location!

edit: Meeting March 17th in Milton off hwy 25 off the 401. Timmies is on the right just down the road... possible wheeling to follow after coffee.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
All depends on location and date..
Old 11-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #3
DD03SR5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Derek
DD03SR5's Tacoma Gallery
yeah same here id be in sundays are usually pretty laid back unless you want to meet during the week. what about a mod day?
Old 11-20-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
How far south we talking here?
Old 11-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #5

DD03SR5's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Stratford between London Woodstock and Kitchener
Old 11-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #6
easts1d3 is on a distinguished road

easts1d3's Tacoma Gallery
i would be down for a meet, i live in windsor and drive up to kitchener almost every weekend
Old 11-21-2012, 06:05 AM   #7
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey guys, I think a Sunday would probably work best?

As for location? Id be ok with Kitchener or even closer to the GTA area. Whatever works best for the majority...

A mod day might best be planned for someone's house. Or we could always meet in Milton and go for a lil tour offroad after some BS'ing.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:19 AM   #8

DD03SR5's Tacoma Gallery
Well mike your the op so lets set a date and location and see who's available ??
Old 11-21-2012, 06:25 AM   #9
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
A little closer to the GTA would work for me.. Im willing to drive to Kitchener but every time I go there I get lost.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:31 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD03SR5 View Post
Well mike your the op so lets set a date and location and see who's available ??
OK, i'll throw a date out there...

Would Dec. 2 in Kitchener be too soon for everyone? Christmas is fast approaching so i'm assuming most will be busy on the weekends leading up to it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
A little closer to the GTA would work for me.. Im willing to drive to Kitchener but every time I go there I get lost.
haha, i'll make it easy for you! We'll pick a Timmies right off the 401 so no one can get lost.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:15 PM   #11
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
i wont have my truck but i am down for a meet...maybe a spring show n shine too
Old 11-21-2012, 08:17 PM   #12

That's what I was thinking, come spring time I'd really like to get all the XR guys and gals together with us as well.
Old 11-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #13

DD03SR5's Tacoma Gallery
so when we thinking first week December like the 9th
Old 11-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #14

Yea lets agree to Dec. 9th. Would morning or evening work better for everyone? I'm good for either or.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:29 PM   #15
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
im up for this if its still going on
Old 11-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #16

Hey Peter, i was waiting for you to show up! M&G is definitely going to happen, even if i'm there all by myself. I'll update the OP.

Sloweburn will probably be showing up soon enough too...
Old 11-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #17
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha just looked at your sig and figured i better get on baord. glad its still going on!! Subd for details
Old 11-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #18

Speaking of sigs i noticed your build thread. Better get back to making mine... What a long drawn out process i making it. lol
Old 11-24-2012, 08:10 PM   #19

yeah the build pages are kinda drawn out, especially if you delete the page after you finished doing something that took you a long, long time to do.....trust me i know. lol
Old 11-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by easts1d3 View Post
i would be down for a meet, i live in windsor and drive up to kitchener almost every weekend
lol small world im in windsor for school.