Notices

Winnipeg Beer and wings meet night

Old 12-09-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
04Tacomabuild is on a distinguished road

Name: Reese
04Tacomabuild's Tacoma Gallery
Winnipeg Beer and wings meet night

Winnipeg guys! Or anyone close to Winnipeg even considering I'm from kenora

I was thinking January 5th we could all meet up somewhere and check out our trucks and even go for a ride if that would work! We could go for a ride then dinner? Suggestions are welcome! Hopefully this works out

Reese
Old 12-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #2
jermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to behold

Royal Canadian Air Force: aerospace control operator
Name: jeremy
jermoids's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Tacomabuild View Post
Winnipeg guys! Or anyone close to Winnipeg even considering I'm from kenora

I was thinking January 5th we could all meet up somewhere and check out our trucks and even go for a ride if that would work! We could go for a ride then dinner? Suggestions are welcome! Hopefully this works out

Reese
i'd be in for a ride, i have no idea where any trails are around here.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:38 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermoids View Post
i'd be in for a ride, i have no idea where any trails are around here.
Yea me neither.. We could go crawl around some parking lots haha
Old 12-09-2012, 01:55 PM   #4

Have you ever heard about Sedons or Seldons corner? Apparently there's some kind of trails out there but not sure how far out it is. Hwy 44 and 311 according to google
Old 12-09-2012, 02:32 PM   #5
jermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to behold

Royal Canadian Air Force: aerospace control operator
Name: jeremy
jermoids's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have you ever heard about Sedons or Seldons corner? Apparently there's some kind of trails out there but not sure how far out it is. Hwy 44 and 311 according to google
no, i haven't heard of that, i have only been here for a few years so don't really don't know of anywhere. the other guys from winnipeg must know of some decent spots.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:15 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermoids View Post
no, i haven't heard of that, i have only been here for a few years so don't really don't know of anywhere. the other guys from winnipeg must know of some decent spots.
My friend lives up there (stay with him every time) and he said we should check out the flood way. I sent a pm to a few other guys, hopefully we get a good turnout!
Old 12-10-2012, 07:38 AM   #7
blue2k5tacoma is on a distinguished road
blue2k5tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
The trails that I have done at Seddon's are fairly short. But there are some fun hills and such. Only 45 minutes from the city too. I'd be down for dinner and a drive. After Christmas should be perfect.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:14 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2k5tacoma View Post
The trails that I have done at Seddon's are fairly short. But there are some fun hills and such. Only 45 minutes from the city too. I'd be down for dinner and a drive. After Christmas should be perfect.
Yea? It'd be good to have someone who's been there with us. We could meet up and grab coffee then head out there then do dinner afterwards.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:12 PM   #9
blue2k5tacoma is on a distinguished road
blue2k5tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ya. A weekend in the coming new year would be fun. How many of us would there be?
Old 12-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2k5tacoma View Post
Ya. A weekend in the coming new year would be fun. How many of us would there be?
You, me, i pm'd FreindlyManitoban and pegcity tacoma, jermoids, and i think theres a few others from winnipeg. We just gotta find them and invite them!
Old 12-10-2012, 06:10 PM   #11
gearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: training officer
Name: TW certified keyboard mechanic
gearcruncher's Tacoma Gallery
Why dont you guyz plan a trip up to Red Lake . Its 5 hours from the pig all hiway driving and I have some testing trails for you to play on . Lake runs are a blast and the ice roads will be open shortly . If you dont like the lake runs through deep snow come and play in the dirt . Bring your fishing rods cuz you get your limit from shore .For that matter , I could always take a run to the pig as well .
Old 12-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearcruncher View Post
Why dont you guyz plan a trip up to Red Lake . Its 5 hours from the pig all hiway driving and I have some testing trails for you to play on . Lake runs are a blast and the ice roads will be open shortly . If you dont like the lake runs through deep snow come and play in the dirt . Bring your fishing rods cuz you get your limit from shore .For that matter , I could always take a run to the pig as well .
I don't think many will want to get up there if you're down aroud that time that'd be cool! Maybe one day when we have a couple months to save for gas and what not we could make the run there
Old 12-12-2012, 06:29 PM   #13
TRD OFROAD
pegcitytacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Charlie
pegcitytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

I would be up for a meet and great on Jan 5th but might only be able to make it for dinner but will know more as it gets closer.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:11 AM   #14
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Usually I just cruise around sandilands. But I've never gotten lost out there for 21 days like that idiot who"s been in the news the last couple weeks.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegcitytacoma View Post
I would be up for a meet and great on Jan 5th but might only be able to make it for dinner but will know more as it gets closer.
That'd be awesome! Who knows if the ride will happen but dinner will still be fhn
Old 12-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunavut View Post
Usually I just cruise around sandilands. But I've never gotten lost out there for 21 days like that idiot who"s been in the news the last couple weeks.
Where are those? I haven't seen that ill check it out haha
Old 12-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #17
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where are those? I haven't seen that ill check it out haha
It's out by marshand.

I usually go mountain biking out there, or skiing during the winter.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:18 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunavut View Post
It's out by marshand.

I usually go mountain biking out there, or skiing during the winter.
That looks nice! We could try that. Looks relaxed.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:56 AM   #19

If anyone was still interested in this, It wouldn't be on the 5th... Maybe a week or two after. I have to house/dog sit for a while..
Old 12-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #20
lemieux is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemieux is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemieux is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemieux is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemieux is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemieux is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemieux is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemieux is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemieux is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemieux is one of the sharper tools in the shedlemieux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lemieux
lemieux's Tacoma Gallery
my availability is usually a last minute thing. i'll continue to follow the post to see what's up.