Notices

Tacoma OEM online parts in Canada

Old 12-17-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
GroBrochet is on a distinguished road
Royal Canadian Air Force: RCAF 19th Wing - ASW
Name: Pierre
GroBrochet's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma OEM online parts in Canada

Guys, Anyone has a Tacoma OEM parts on-line dealer to recommend. I want to do the heated mirror mod referred in forum: "OEM Heated Mirrors DIY mod". The US dealer referred in that thread (toyotapartszone.com) do not ship or accept no USA credit card holder thanks
Old 12-17-2012, 09:27 AM   #2
sexual ninja
barker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
barker14's Tacoma Gallery
Also would like to know about this. I have seen a few places that do ship to Canada but you get shafted with shipping and then again in fees if it comes ups or FedEx. If there are any located in Canada with decent prices I would definitely like to know!
Old 12-17-2012, 01:06 PM   #3
Roubra has a spectacular aura aboutRoubra has a spectacular aura about
Roubra's Tacoma Gallery
Also interested!
Old 01-23-2013, 06:12 AM   #4
redz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to behold

redz80's Tacoma Gallery
this place ships to Canada www.toyotapartsales.com I don't know how much shipping is but it has got to be cheaper than buying parts at the dealership. the prices for the parts on this site are about half the price of the parts from my locale dealer. So that should more than make up for the shipping.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:45 PM   #5
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
I got a pair of D-rings from them (Toyota of Dallas) a few summers ago for $55 shipped if I recall correctly. Dealer wanted $90 each!

Also I recently purchased two front wheel bearings and seals from www.oemtoyotascionparts.com for a total of $370 shipped to my door including brokerage fees. Dealer was sking $650. They also have FJ Trail Teams in stock for $150 each, no VIN required for those interested.

The key is USPS shipping!
Old 03-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #6
redz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to beholdredz80 is a splendid one to behold

redz80's Tacoma Gallery
Hey kryten how much was the shipping on the parts you ordered?
Old 03-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #7
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redz80 View Post
Hey kryten how much was the shipping on the parts you ordered?
Parts were $310, shipping was $41, brokerage was $20. Beats $650.

They ship DHL, but I called and requested USPS. They had no problem shipping that way and it arrived Canada Post/USPS.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:00 AM   #8

redz80's Tacoma Gallery
nice...... thanks
Old 04-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #10

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
I found this in another thread here on TW, but haven't bought anything from them yet.

Up to 45% off OEM Toyota parts combined with USPS shipping to Canada looks promising.

http://toyotapartsbydonwood.com/
Old 04-21-2013, 05:29 AM   #11
Buzz Killington is on a distinguished road
Army:
Buzz Killington's Tacoma Gallery
Autopartsway.com
Old 03-03-2014, 10:36 AM   #12
Jbone11 11 is on a distinguished road

Jbone11 11's Tacoma Gallery
Bit of a necro-post here but seeing as I just gave a Mitsubishi outlander a love tap from behind this moring and am now in the market for parts, I found these guys online...cheapest I've found so far for body hardware. Just have to make sure you're buying the higher end part or as they like to call it "Insurance grade". all plastics are unpainted. :http://partshub.ca/find/2007.TOYOTA....ort=name%20ASC