Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Who is Canada's best / most knowlegable suspension dealer?

Old 12-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
Swamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Swamp Donkey's Tacoma Gallery
Who is Canada's best / most knowlegable suspension dealer?

Looking to upgrade the suspension on my Tacoma. I am about 1" from the rear bump stops. Very lame stock suspension on this truck. Need something really beefy. Also looking for decent prices. Don't mind paying a little extra for good customer service and advice.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
gutt_72 is on a distinguished road
gutt_72's Tacoma Gallery
Baja North or BigCountry Customs.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #3
Swamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwamp Donkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Swamp Donkey's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. Off to research them.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #4
RockyMountainYota is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
RockyMountainYota's Tacoma Gallery
Hello, please don't hesitate to contact me at cochrane toyota. I have a great inventory on hand for most toyotas. I specialize in toytecs product line and tacoma modifications.

I would be glad to help you with any technical questions or product support.

kgeorge@cochranetoyota.com

Or

855-632-0053