Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Best Snow Brush?

Old 12-20-2012, 07:26 AM   #1
Tunngavik has a spectacular aura aboutTunngavik has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jason
Tunngavik's Tacoma Gallery
Best Snow Brush?

I have a Tacoma with a camper shell and have to park outside. Most mornings this year there has been snow and ice and scaping the front windshield is a true PITA with the radio antenna in the way on the passenger side.

Anyone have any recommendations on a good snow brush and ice scraper? The $2 Canadian Tire special isn't cutting it with my truck.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:10 AM   #2
CLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Charlie
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
Snow broom. Like a broom for roof but made for cars. Soft and should not damage paint and had an ice scraper thing. Plus it telescopes.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:08 AM   #3
exwrx is on a distinguished road
exwrx's Tacoma Gallery
i have a black/red one from crappy tire. the brush end extends out to a T and the other end is a scraper. $15-$20.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:18 AM   #4
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by exwrx View Post
i have a black/red one from crappy tire. the brush end extends out to a T and the other end is a scraper. $15-$20.
This. I have the same one, works well
Old 12-30-2012, 07:31 AM   #5
CLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Charlie
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
I think we are all on the same page. 3 votes. Go buy it.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:04 AM   #6
BackCountry is on a distinguished road

BackCountry's Tacoma Gallery
Hah nice... Yeah I've discovered the little cheapie I had for me Jetta just ain't gonna cut it. Now I know why they make bigger ones

On the flip side, finally got to play with 4 wheel drive in the snow. Weee! Who needs snow tires...
Old 12-30-2012, 10:07 AM   #7
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I got one from Toyota for free

I use the brush to remove most of the snow but avoid dragging it directly across the body , I usually leave about 1/2" of snow that blows off as soon as I start driving
Old 12-31-2012, 07:16 PM   #8
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
I have one of these

I use it for work everyday so its always in my truck
Old 01-02-2013, 09:43 AM   #9
The Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
The Woodsman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
This. I have the same one, works well
I bought the same one while on a road trip several years ago and took it back to Indiana.