Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Cruisin Off Road Intro

Old 01-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #21
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisin Off Road View Post
Hey Oz,

The bag that everything packs into measures 15" x 10" x 4".

There was a mistake in the pricing of these. I'm sticking to the sale price, but once the sale is over the price is going up to around $130.

Cheers,
Jason
Thanks ,

I thought that was a hell of a deal .

When is the sale over ?
Old 01-11-2013, 10:44 PM   #22
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Do you just have the one design for the sliders. It looks fairly basic.
I plan to wield up my own but if I can find some at a decent price Id save myself the time.
At the moment I do not like the look of your current sliders and I cant see 700+ being worth it. However if you have a diff design, maybe something that flows better, tapers up a bit and looks a little less like running boards.
Otherwise though, looking through some of your products they look good and could stand up to some beatings.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:01 AM   #23
Renegade User
Cruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
Cruisin Off Road's Tacoma Gallery
I can build the sliders with the outer rail angled up, in fact I usually do. The ones on my website are the only Taco ones I have pictures of. I can do them with a kickout near the rear as well. Check out the Land Cruiser sliders page for some other designs.

They will take a beating for sure. The outer rail is .120" wall DOM, so tough as nails. I put four frame supports on with gussets. I have a bunch of these on 80 Series Land Cruisers weighing over 6,000lbs, and they can handle supporting those heavy rigs in the rocks. The other thing that contributes to the cost is the finish. Sand blasting first so the powder coat will adhere properly, then two coats of powder coat, the first being a zinc primer for corrosion resistance if they do get chipped.

My aim is not to be the cheapest on the market, it is to provide a well built product that is going to stand up to abuse and last a long time.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #24
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
How about un-painted. Saves you time and effort which should in turn save a buyer money.
I know many other makers out there sell the bare steel to open up some options to the buyer for thier own desired colour or texture.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:13 PM   #26
Renegade User
Cruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
How about un-painted. Saves you time and effort which should in turn save a buyer money.
I know many other makers out there sell the bare steel to open up some options to the buyer for thier own desired colour or texture.
Bare is an option. Saves $80 on a set of sliders.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #27
Renegade User
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Jason , do you work in aluminum as well ?
While I'm capable of it (I built aluminum semi trailers for 5 years), I'm not set up for it in my shop. I haven't had enough call for it to invest in the equipment to do it right.

I do a bit of aluminum such as fuel can carriers, and those I have another shop stitch weld them together for me.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:18 PM   #28
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
While I'm capable of it (I built aluminum semi trailers for 5 years), I'm not set up for it in my shop. I haven't had enough call for it to invest in the equipment to do it right.

I do a bit of aluminum such as fuel can carriers, and those I have another shop stitch weld them together for me.
OK , thanks
Old 01-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #29
Renegade User
2nd Gen Ironman Lift

I've still got a coupe of the complete 2nd Gen lifts available, and still at sale prices. The discount will be going until Feb 28, 2013, or until this stock is gone.

This is advertised as a 2" lift, and we've been seeing all of that on trucks its installed in. They're still at 2" with some extra weight on.

Kit price with Nitro Gas shocks: $860
Kit price with Foam Cell shocks: $918
Attached Thumbnails
Cruisin Off Road Intro-img-20121220-01123.jpg   Cruisin Off Road Intro-img-20130107-01159.jpg  
Old 02-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #30
Renegade User
I have extended the sale prices until Feb 28, 2013.

Check out the full list of sale priced items here: Cruisin Off Road Facebook Page - Ironman 4x4 Sale
Old 02-07-2013, 08:26 AM   #31
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
b0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

b0ules's Tacoma Gallery
What would I be looking at for shipping of one of the complete 2nd Gen lifts to Ottawa?
Old 02-07-2013, 11:01 AM   #32
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Stalking you on Crackbook now. I want that Air Compressor. 150PSI and 5.6cfm?

Fuck me sideways with a stolen dick!
Old 02-07-2013, 11:53 AM   #33
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Stalking you on Crackbook now. I want that Air Compressor. 150PSI and 5.6cfm?

Fuck me sideways with a stolen dick!
I have the arb version of that compressor. Fills a 33" tire from 18-35 psi in like a minute and a half! If I charge the tank first its literally a few seconds.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:40 PM   #35
Renegade User
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ules View Post
What would I be looking at for shipping of one of the complete 2nd Gen lifts to Ottawa?
Can you PM me your postal code and I'll get a quote for you?

Thanks!
Jason
Old 02-09-2013, 09:40 AM   #36
Blygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've still got a coupe of the complete 2nd Gen lifts available, and still at sale prices. The discount will be going until Feb 28, 2013, or until this stock is gone.

This is advertised as a 2" lift, and we've been seeing all of that on trucks its installed in. They're still at 2" with some extra weight on.

Kit price with Nitro Gas shocks: $860
Kit price with Foam Cell shocks: $918
Your killing me.. I am getting married soon and can't free up any cash.. Oh well maybe in the future..

Any one running this lift with 255 85 16 or 255 80 17???

Thanks
Old 02-09-2013, 03:34 PM   #37
Renegade User
The initial pics I saw when this lift came out was of a truck with the 255 85 16s. It looked sharp!
Attached Thumbnails
Cruisin Off Road Intro-toyota-tacoma-ironman-4x4-5.jpg   Cruisin Off Road Intro-toyota-tacoma-ironman-4x4-4.jpg  
Old 11-27-2013, 07:28 PM   #38
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
Would you mined figuring out what wheels those are?
Old 11-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #39
Renegade User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost848 View Post
Would you mined figuring out what wheels those are?
That would be a tall order. That is a truck that the Ironman rep sent me pics of, and I have no idea who the owner is. They look a bit like FJ Cruiser steelies though...
Old 11-29-2013, 12:37 AM   #40
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhh ok ill do some digging. Thanks Jason.