1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ever wanted to go to Moab? July 2013

Discussion in 'Canada' started by westcoast, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Jan 15, 2013 at 8:37 PM
    westcoast

westcoast [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristen
    North Vancouver
    Vehicle:
    2010 Iceburg FJ
    BFG's, OME lift, full ricochet skids, sliders, Total Chaos UCAs, PIAA foglights, LED roof lights, 3 hoop Demello bumper, Metaltech Rear links, Gobi ladder, boztec CB mount, springtail racks, dented roofrack (don't ask!), BC & Arizona pinstriping
    I have spoken to a few people over the last while about a trip to epic Moab, Utah, and a few seem interested. If you have ever wanted to go to Moab - this is an excellent chance to make the trip, but also be led and spotted by people with years of experience there, which really beats going there on your own and trying to figure out trails, spotting unfamiliar obstacles etc.

Stock vehicles can do lots there, but of course lifted, protected amd modified susp. more.:D

I'll be going down with others from BC, WA and OR in July, roughly the 11th (Thursday), doing runs the 13 - 16th roughly. Takes a couple days to get there, lots to see on the way back you could plan a great trip. You could see Moab and a couple other things and get back in a week, or extend as long as you want to see other things.

The wheeling will be with a fantastic and large group of people and Toyotas before the FJ event 3 hours away in CO. We were with more than one Taco last year. There is camping and many hotels.

Cheers
    Kristen

2. Jan 15, 2013 at 10:39 PM
    Btnewman

Btnewman Benjamin Newman

Member:
    First Name:
    Benjamin
    Grand Junction co
    Vehicle:
    Uh. It's beat to he//. But it's only 1 owner.
    Custom body work/damage ARB rear locker Bumpers Shocks Other parts Tires and Rims Air tank fully plumbed into truck "Golf ball mod"
    Subbed for a possible day trip...

3. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:59 AM
    BradyT88

BradyT88 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hmm... I can't make the TW Moab meet in June so this could be my trip right here:D I'll have to see how my July looks when summer gets closer.

4. Jan 16, 2013 at 6:33 PM
    westcoast

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristen
    North Vancouver
    Vehicle:
    2010 Iceburg FJ
    BFG's, OME lift, full ricochet skids, sliders, Total Chaos UCAs, PIAA foglights, LED roof lights, 3 hoop Demello bumper, Metaltech Rear links, Gobi ladder, boztec CB mount, springtail racks, dented roofrack (don't ask!), BC & Arizona pinstriping
    Keep me posted then! We usually meet at the City market, this year around 8:30 or 9 I'm guessing

5. Jan 16, 2013 at 7:20 PM
    yota90ca

yota90ca Active Member

Member:
    Canada
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC TRD Sport
    All pro IFS, Bolt on sliders ARB Onboard Air
    would love to go but need a different job that does not keep me busy over the summer and gives me holidays during the summer.

6. Feb 4, 2013 at 12:00 AM
    westcoast

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristen
    North Vancouver
    Vehicle:
    2010 Iceburg FJ
    Bueller? Bueller? Come on - Moab is Epic!

Update, there will be groups going according to difficulty, as a wide range are showing up. Some trails like Cliffhanger, others Fins n things, others flat overland like Canyonland area

7. Feb 6, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    Geem750

Geem750 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Okanagan, BC
    Vehicle:
    07 DCLB
    Grillcraft grill, ultimate toytek 3" lift, shorty antenna, blacked out badges, rear diff breather, Kenwood 6990 HU, wet okoles, weather techs, extra D-rings, Cruisin offroad bolt on sliders, Treklights 18" LED bar
    my brother (and his jeep) is trying to convince me into a moab trip my truck just isnt ready yet but ive gotten a lot of overtime monies coming in these past couple weeks and may lift/armor my truck this spring. might tag along on this trip if everything works out

8. Feb 11, 2013 at 8:36 PM
    Jib Bandits

Jib Bandits Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".

Member:
    First Name:
    Ari
    Cedar Fort, UT
    Vehicle:
    06 Access TRD Sport
    Red devil horn emblem, All-Pro Expo leafs, Fox shocks, K&N CAI, aFe throttle body spacer, Flowmaster american thunder dual exhuast, Defender roof rack, Hell Bent steel level kit, Rigid Dually LED lights, smoked halo headlights, smoked LED taillights, Cobra CB, red badge mod(+30 HP), Spider-Trax wheel spacers!
    If I have the time off I'll try to meet with all of you down there! I have a couple of cell towers in the area that I could go "work" on haha.

9. Feb 12, 2013 at 9:20 PM
    westcoast

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristen
    North Vancouver
    Vehicle:
    2010 Iceburg FJ
    It's definately on, July 13 - 16 meeting 8 - 8:30ish at City market

Products Discussed in

To Top