Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Ever wanted to go to Moab? July 2013

Old 01-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
Ever wanted to go to Moab? July 2013

I have spoken to a few people over the last while about a trip to epic Moab, Utah, and a few seem interested. If you have ever wanted to go to Moab - this is an excellent chance to make the trip, but also be led and spotted by people with years of experience there, which really beats going there on your own and trying to figure out trails, spotting unfamiliar obstacles etc.

Stock vehicles can do lots there, but of course lifted, protected amd modified susp. more.

I'll be going down with others from BC, WA and OR in July, roughly the 11th (Thursday), doing runs the 13 - 16th roughly. Takes a couple days to get there, lots to see on the way back you could plan a great trip. You could see Moab and a couple other things and get back in a week, or extend as long as you want to see other things.

The wheeling will be with a fantastic and large group of people and Toyotas before the FJ event 3 hours away in CO. We were with more than one Taco last year. There is camping and many hotels.

Cheers
Kristen
Old 01-15-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for a possible day trip...
Old 01-16-2013, 07:59 AM   #3
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm... I can't make the TW Moab meet in June so this could be my trip right here I'll have to see how my July looks when summer gets closer.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #4
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Keep me posted then! We usually meet at the City market, this year around 8:30 or 9 I'm guessing
Old 01-16-2013, 07:20 PM   #5
yota90ca is on a distinguished road
yota90ca's Tacoma Gallery
would love to go but need a different job that does not keep me busy over the summer and gives me holidays during the summer.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:00 AM   #6

Bueller? Bueller? Come on - Moab is Epic!

Update, there will be groups going according to difficulty, as a wide range are showing up. Some trails like Cliffhanger, others Fins n things, others flat overland like Canyonland area
Old 02-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #7
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
my brother (and his jeep) is trying to convince me into a moab trip my truck just isnt ready yet but ive gotten a lot of overtime monies coming in these past couple weeks and may lift/armor my truck this spring. might tag along on this trip if everything works out
Old 02-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #8
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
If I have the time off I'll try to meet with all of you down there! I have a couple of cell towers in the area that I could go "work" on haha.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:20 PM   #9

It's definately on, July 13 - 16 meeting 8 - 8:30ish at City market