Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Vancouver/GVRD Toyota suspension installing shop Guru?

Old 01-27-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
Throttle8 is on a distinguished road
Throttle8's Tacoma Gallery
Vancouver/GVRD Toyota suspension installing shop Guru?

Hey, Just doing some early preliminary research into possible suspension mods. I am not quite sure what route I will go if any yet? still trying to determine a few things such as, installation cost?

I do not have the knowledge/talent/tools/space etc.. to try this so I was wondering what or who the popular go to shop is?

Like I said just doing some very early research.

This site is loaded with great information. Thanks
Old 01-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
Docman is on a distinguished road

Army: Infantry (R22eR)
Docman's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Throttle8! The guy's on here are awsome help. I'm in Ontario I can't help you with a shop in Vancouver but I was in the same position as you for suspension. I researched and ended up deciding on a Toytech 3 inch Ultimate Lift with Total Chaos UCA's, a little expensive but well worth it in the long run IMO. Good Luck

Cheers
Old 01-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #3
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Try Dales Alignment in Langley. I get all my work done there. Honest shop, does great work. Carry Bilstines and a couple other lift products. They will install and alignment any lift/suspension.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:55 PM   #4
Renegade User
Cruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
Cruisin Off Road's Tacoma Gallery
Cruisin Off Road in Chilliwack. I'm an Ironman 4x4 dealer, and do installs as well. I carry full kits for the 2nd Gen Tacoma. Its a full spring lift (not spacers), and the full kit comes in around $900 +- depending on the exact setup. My shop rate is reasonable as well.

I'd be happy to discuss what you are needing, and put together a quote. Feel free to email me directly at cruisinoffroad(at)shaw(dot)ca

-Jason
Attached Thumbnails
Vancouver/GVRD Toyota suspension installing shop Guru?-img-20121220-01123.jpg   Vancouver/GVRD Toyota suspension installing shop Guru?-img-20130107-01159.jpg  
Old 01-27-2013, 11:14 PM   #5
BCBoy is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
BCBoy's Tacoma Gallery
North shore Offroad in north Vancouver is another good shop. I had my suspension installed there and I'm happy with how it turned out. I thought they were well priced and the guys there were very helpful.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:23 PM   #6
Throttle8 is on a distinguished road
Throttle8's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the ideas. Very much appreciated. I will be checking them out.