Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Coseco Insurance - anybody has experience?

Old 02-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Coseco Insurance - anybody has experience?

The insurance premium thread that appeared last week got me into thinking if I can get a better rate for my truck insurance and I started shopping around and submitted a bunch of online quotes.

To my surprise, it turns out I can get a way better price at this other insurance company. For full coverage, with the same deductibles and liability, I can be insured for $980/year instead of $1670/year as I'm now with my current insurer.

That is a difference of almost $700 per year and almost $60 per month. It almost looks too good to be true.

Does anyone have any experience dealing with Coseco Insurance? How do they process claims etc? Anything to be aware of? I did talk to a representative over the phone today, but as I said, it seems too good to be true, so I'm a bit hesitant to jump ships. It would be great to go from $138/month to about $82/month.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:23 AM   #2
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
I guess not much response I will get here..
Old 02-19-2013, 11:10 AM   #3

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Last try in case someone is with Coseco and can provide some feedback...
Old 02-19-2013, 03:34 PM   #4
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
Just called them to get a quote. They only do group insurance but she said they're part of the cooperators. If they're part of a big company I can't see any issues with them.