Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Best Canadian websites for Tacossessories

Old 02-08-2009, 02:34 PM   #1
Canadian member
tacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the rough

tacomian devil's Tacoma Gallery
Best Canadian websites for Tacossessories

Hey Canadian Tacowners!

Where are you buying your tacossessories from? Air intake systems, filters, exhaust, nerfs, bull-bars, tonneaus, gate-locks, sunroofs...

There seems to be no shortage of US companies to draw parts and assessories from, but what about the land of the bison, the moose, and the beaver?

Our dollar has taken a bit of a slide in the past 6 months, and we need some local options.

Maybe we need to start a Tacowner Retail Distribution Buying Group? Any entrepreneurs out there? From the numbers I see on this site, I think there is definitely a market out there.

Tell me about your favourite Canada-friendly Tacossessory sites, include their links if you can.

Taco-Devil
Old 02-10-2009, 12:16 PM   #2
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomian devil View Post
Hey Canadian Tacowners!

Where are you buying your tacossessories from? Air intake systems, filters, exhaust, nerfs, bull-bars, tonneaus, gate-locks, sunroofs...

There seems to be no shortage of US companies to draw parts and assessories from, but what about the land of the bison, the moose, and the beaver?

Our dollar has taken a bit of a slide in the past 6 months, and we need some local options.

Maybe we need to start a Tacowner Retail Distribution Buying Group? Any entrepreneurs out there? From the numbers I see on this site, I think there is definitely a market out there.

Tell me about your favourite Canada-friendly Tacossessory sites, include their links if you can.

Taco-Devil
man the only thing around here is Action.. and because of that..prices are high...i try to get stuff shipped from the states. Ideal would be to get someone thats close to me thats is in the states to buy something with free shipping then i buy it from them with a lower shipping cost then directly from the store that will charge shipping to canada
Old 02-10-2009, 12:24 PM   #4
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Try Diversion Performance in Alberta, Talk to Ryan, hes the owner and will do what he can to get you the parts you want!

Toll Free: 1-877-744-0007
http://www.diversionperformance.ca/index.html
and you are in tennesse? you americans are crazy about your trucks lol
Old 02-13-2009, 03:23 PM   #6
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Canadian Tacowners!

Taco-Devil
check to see if any of the lil shops around you carry the items. for example, i just found a car wash place that carries weathertech floor liners and sells them at the same internet price listed.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:27 PM   #7
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
you can get a zip code at a post office in the usa, then just go pick it up, put it on the truck and drive home!
Old 02-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #8
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
low crime, low population gives us room to breathe, mountains, lakes, and economy.
I think we win!
Old 02-22-2009, 06:39 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
We, call Canada down here in the over populated states upper Mexico
must give you credit for even knowing where canada is :P
Old 02-22-2009, 06:40 AM   #10
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
We, call Canada down here in the over populated states upper Mexico
Old 02-26-2009, 09:35 AM   #11
Canadian member
tacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the rough

Dark Knight,

Thank you... for the tip on Diversion Performance. Ryan Sagert in Leduc, AB, got me what I wanted, and I paid the same price in Canadian dollars as what it would have cost USD (Which is to say, it cost me at least 20% less than it would have cost had I shipped it direct from the USA!)

Any Canadians looking for a Bakflip G2 HD, these are available for your Tacomas through Diversion Performance for under a $1000 incl tax and delivery - Or you can try to order direct through Accessory Warehouse in Edmonton for even less?

(Delmarva, I know you are out there... and you think Bakflip are garbage,... but assuming the thing is not going to fly off in the wind, I think it is going to meet my needs nicely!)

Tacomian Devil
Old 03-02-2009, 05:50 AM   #12
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dark Knight,

Thank you... for the tip on Diversion Performance. Ryan Sagert in Leduc, AB, got me what I wanted, and I paid the same price in Canadian dollars as what it would have cost USD (Which is to say, it cost me at least 20% less than it would have cost had I shipped it direct from the USA!)

Any Canadians looking for a Bakflip G2 HD, these are available for your Tacomas through Diversion Performance for under a $1000 incl tax and delivery - Or you can try to order direct through Accessory Warehouse in Edmonton for even less?

(Delmarva, I know you are out there... and you think Bakflip are garbage,... but assuming the thing is not going to fly off in the wind, I think it is going to meet my needs nicely!)

Tacomian Devil
Hey Devil thats great man. I'm glad Ryan was able to help get exactly what you needed.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:44 AM   #13
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Any ideas about getting some sliders into Canada or does anyone know of a good supplier in the Central/Southern Alberta Area?
Old 06-25-2009, 03:02 AM   #14

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Trail-Gear.ca is run by NSOR, but they have some good stuff, including sliders
Old 07-24-2009, 10:39 AM   #15
Cicatrix is on a distinguished road

Army: SigTech
Cicatrix's Tacoma Gallery
Ontario Parts

Try Sundowner's Truck Accessories in Bothwell Ontario

sundownertruckaccessories.com
Old 04-18-2011, 10:10 AM   #16
Canadian member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrix View Post
Try Sundowner's Truck Accessories in Bothwell Ontario

sundownertruckaccessories.com
If THIS is the best Canadian accessory website, that is pathetic! Hardly anything on it, and no prices. One of the worst retail websites I have ever seen.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:56 PM   #17
chozomo is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
chozomo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKlam View Post
You could always call me for accessories!
so true. Your my go to man