Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Warning

Old 02-24-2013, 06:01 PM   #21
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #22
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting
Old 02-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #23
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
^ cant see it?
Old 02-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #24
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Can I fit 37's with a 2 1/2" lift and no cutting???
Yes but only with 22 inch chrome rims!
Old 02-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #25
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
If this is a serious issue, would be nice to let the member selling the lift kit to the scammer know who he might be dealing with?
Old 02-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #26
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styx586 View Post
Yes but only with 22 inch chrome rims!
What about 26's? Those are the smallest rim I could find...
Old 02-24-2013, 06:05 PM   #27
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
My conspiracy senses are tingling. It was in fact OZ that ripped off the OP, not rjsimz.
:wileyC:
Old 02-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #28
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
If this is a serious issue, would be nice to let the member selling the lift kit to the scammer know who he might be dealing with?
Agreed. Hopefully this isnt as bad as it sounds but if someone can be prevented from being ripped off it will be a good thing.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #29
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
What about 26's? Those are the smallest rim I could find...
Not too sure i think you should start a new thread... someone on here's gotta know
Old 02-24-2013, 06:09 PM   #30
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...coils-aal.html

looks like said person made payment here recently... so i will keep my mouth shut till i hear both sides.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:21 PM   #31
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
rjsimz
Old 02-24-2013, 06:22 PM   #32
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
rjsimz
I see someone
Old 02-24-2013, 06:23 PM   #33
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
rjsimz
What is this^
Old 02-24-2013, 06:25 PM   #34
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
What is this^
username in question .. read tostidos post at the bottom of page 1
Old 02-24-2013, 06:28 PM   #35
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
rjsimz
Is that the guy that wanted to sell a roof rack in exchange for some cash and stock roof rubbers ?
Old 02-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #36
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Oh wow....I told him I would send money when I have the funds. It's not my fault that he sent me the goods before I even sent the payment. Just got back from a road trip and just got settled. I'm sorry OP for the inconvenience. Ask anyone else that I have done any transactions with that I am reliable. I guess I will take fault. I did say that I will make payment by weekends end. Payment sent brother. As far as "continuously ignoring your ONE text"...I was driving. Once again, I'm sorry for concern.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:31 PM   #37
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Is that the guy that wanted to sell a roof rack in exchange for some cash and stock roof rubbers ?
And...no that was not me sir
Old 02-24-2013, 06:38 PM   #38
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
This calls for more
Old 02-24-2013, 06:40 PM   #39

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsimz View Post
And...no that was not me sir
K

I gave someone a link to that guy's thread but couldn't remember his username
Old 02-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #40
amwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Adam
amwalker3's Tacoma Gallery
What the crap is this???? Who posted this about me and changed all my information???