Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Warning

Old 02-25-2013, 09:16 AM   #81
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Its okay, I'm used to that
Old 02-25-2013, 07:24 PM   #83
Yaka is on a distinguished road

Navy: Naval Aircrewmen Mechanical/C130T loadmaster
Name: Wesley
Yaka's Tacoma Gallery
I now feel dirty after reading this fucked up thread lol
Old 02-26-2013, 02:47 PM   #84
amwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Adam
amwalker3's Tacoma Gallery
Hey all, look I have no clue what happened or who posted this crap. I actually found out from the buyer of the rack about this thread. I am extremely disappointed but there is nothing I can do without knowing who it was. My email was changed and I didn't even get the relies in my email. I want to clarify that the buyer did pay for the racks and will commit to any future purchases. I will apologize to whatever inconvenience this caused but understand it was not me. My password has been changed. Enough of this thou, have a nice day!
Old 02-26-2013, 06:24 PM   #86
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
smells like marklar in here.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:22 PM   #87
amwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to beholdamwalker3 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Adam
amwalker3's Tacoma Gallery
Be inconsiderate all you wish because its evident you are ignorant to know the truth
Old 02-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #88
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amwalker3 View Post
Be inconsiderate all you wish because its evident you are ignorant to know the truth
Dafuq??
Old 02-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #89
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm just curious on who would hack a truck fourm account... lol
Old 02-26-2013, 07:25 PM   #90
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So your TW account got hacked by someone posting a bitch session about you getting ripped off and then that got erased and replaced by " OZ-T......" and you have no idea what happened ?

Is that about the Marklar of it ?
Old 02-26-2013, 07:26 PM   #91
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
So your TW account got hacked by someone posting a bitch session about you getting ripped off and then that got erased and replaced by " OZ-T......" and you have no idea what happened ?

Is that about the Marklar of it ?
Id say that marklars the marklar
Old 02-26-2013, 07:37 PM   #92

Quote:
I think that Marklar is just Marklar about being a little Marklar earlier and is covering thinking Marklar will believe Marklar.
Makes sense
Old 02-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #93
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think that Marklar is just Marklar about being a little Marklar earlier and is covering thinking Marklar will believe Marklar.
I Marklar
Old 02-26-2013, 07:55 PM   #95
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I Marklar
Marklar you mothermarklarer.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #96

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Marklar you mothermarklarer.
Don't make me go all Marklar on your Marklar