Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

What does it mean!?

Old 03-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #21
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
tyranny

Use Tyranny in a sentence
tyr·an·ny

[tir-uh-nee] Show IPA
noun, plural tyr·an·nies. 1. arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority. Synonyms: despotism, absolutism, dictatorship.

2. the government or rule of a tyrant or absolute ruler.

3. a state ruled by a tyrant or absolute ruler.

4. oppressive or unjustly severe government on the part of any ruler.

5. undue severity or harshness.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:05 PM   #22
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARAHOLIC View Post
So I did about 2 minutes of research (based on a hunch) and it turns out you were not really 'fucking arround' and at the end of the day are more like a rent-a-cop, mall security, wana be mod, thread police, rule enforcer.

for the record; we don't like the police.

but welcome to tw none the less
[/QU

Ok so my posting to help people from getting B/S/T thread from getting locked by just reminding them to add a picture or suggesting that a new member post their question in a different area to get a better response is being a wanna be mod, thread police etc?

Yes I will suggest things like that not as a way to "police threads" as you put it but help newer members out. I commented in here about the why is this in 2nd gen because for a long time anythign and everything was posted in 2nd gen regardless of the subject, it really was me just fucking around with you. You can take it or leave it.

Old 03-19-2013, 12:15 PM   #23
DGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Friend
DGXR's Tacoma Gallery
OP...
It means you don't *really* need that much lift, but your truck looks so incredibly cool that God decided one rainbow was not enough reward.

But seriously, it means there are two areas of rainfall, and the photo was taken from a place which caught the sun's refracting rays from both rainfall areas. Also the camera was in the right place at the right time. And you have a nice-looking truck. That's pretty much it.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #24
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Double rainbows = double butthurt
Old 03-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #25
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm confidant the PM reads like this:

"Hodge Podge, this really smart user who I have almost a year of seniority over is mocking me in his bad ass thread. please make him stop! for me baby!?"

is it just me or does it seem ironic that the tyrannical mod who moved this thread about rainbows has sexual quotes referencing dildos/carrots in his sig & has a unisex name?

is being butthurt a sexual innuendo offer?

so confused right now!
Old 03-19-2013, 02:15 PM   #26
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
why are you so mad?
Old 03-19-2013, 02:16 PM   #27
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-19-2013, 02:17 PM   #28
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARAHOLIC View Post
I'm confidant the PM reads like this:

"Hodge Podge, this really smart user who I have almost a year of seniority over is mocking me in his bad ass thread. please make him stop! for me baby!?"

is it just me or does it seem ironic that the tyrannical mod who moved this thread about rainbows has sexual quotes referencing dildos/carrots in his sig & has a unisex name?

is being butthurt a sexual innuendo offer?

so confused right now!

No pm's to any mods from me on this, you can ask any mods if you don't beleive me. I really don't know where all the hate is coming from here.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:23 PM   #29

not really mad just trolling for the laugh... although I am genuinely irritated with people so obsessed about posting in the right category they seek out faults and proceed to thread jack/crap just to point out a procedural error. end rant. man hugs anyone?
Old 03-19-2013, 02:25 PM   #31
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
moved to better suit the contents...
You fucking dick , I would have bet money it was Chris
Old 03-19-2013, 02:32 PM   #32
New guy
Ryan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic/ff reserve
Name: Ryan
Ryan DCFS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
moved to better suit the contents...