Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

TSB on 2010 tacoma

Old 03-19-2013, 04:48 PM   #1
skichiiwa is on a distinguished road
skichiiwa's Tacoma Gallery
TSB on 2010 tacoma

Hi, wondering if anyone recived a call from toyota saying there is a tsb out for the pedal/ floor mat.
if anyone can touch on the following questions.

Should i get it done Since it is free ?
Should i mess with a good thing. ( i have had no problems with the pedal floor mat)
better for resale to do it ?

thanks
Old 03-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skichiiwa View Post
Hi, wondering if anyone recived a call from toyota saying there is a tsb out for the pedal/ floor mat.
if anyone can touch on the following questions.

Should i get it done Since it is free ?
Should i mess with a good thing. ( i have had no problems with the pedal floor mat)
better for resale to do it ?

thanks
i have not had it done, but have seen on here that they cut the pedal a good bit.

if you have not had any problems i would say ignore it, i doubt it would change the resale value but i could be wrong.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:14 PM   #3
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
All they do is trim the pedal a bit. Just to lessen the chance of it getting caught under the floor mat. It doesn't actually change anything
Old 03-20-2013, 12:36 AM   #4
RockNRolla is on a distinguished road
RockNRolla's Tacoma Gallery
Except some dealers cut it with a hacksaw and make it look rather ghetto. Maybe it was just mine.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:47 AM   #5
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
They'll trim the pedal a little and might replace the floormat. They also flash the ECU with the new brake override program (hit brake and accelerator at the same time, and brake overrides throttle cutting power to engine) as required by the class action suit. I had it done. It's not a big deal.