Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Sudbury / North Bay / SSM area?!

Old 03-26-2013, 10:31 AM   #1
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
Sudbury / North Bay / SSM area?!

hey guys, living in sudbury now and wondering if there is anybody in the area to get out for some wheeling with? i'm setup and ready to go once things finally melt!

i was passing through mattawa the other day taking a tour up to the hydro damn and drove up to the vmuts entrance, would like to get in there sometime.

my preferred type of wheeling is not to beat the living shat out of my truck as with most of us it is a daily driver that gets me to work. but it's lifted with sliders and proper tires for a reason :-) no winch yet but is in the works for this summer at some point.

always up for any expedition type rides also as time permits.