Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

do you think its attractive when a woman prefers a manual transmission?

View Poll Results: is it attractive when a woman prefers a manual transmission?
yes 119 48.37%
No 12 4.88%
Doesn't do anything for me. you're fucking weird. 55 22.36%
this thread sucks 28 11.38%
canada sucks 27 10.98%
O'Doyle rules! 53 21.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #22
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
I dig it if a chick knows stick. Not something I think about every day, but it would put an extra star in her corner. That's similar to one of those things: "she drinks beer and watches football" or "she knows how to work on a car" Who the f- cares, right? But it's a glimpse into their personality that I'd rather have over, "she's a great shopper".
Old 04-03-2013, 01:16 PM   #23
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Because machinery and control. You silly little girl. The roads would be safer if automatics were abolished. Focus.
If I cant talk on the phone and eat a bagel while driving, then I want no part of it!
Old 04-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #24
ChrisGralnic is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
ChrisGralnic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nailed it. You're going to have to put up with female BS anyway, and her being able to drive a stick may indicate that you'll have to put up with less BS in the grander scheme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
I dont understand why people want to drive manuals. Its old technology. I dont want to go out and wind up my engine in order to start it, then light up the gas head lamps. Why the fuck would I want to change gears?
7 out of ten men feel closer to their ride when shifting their own gears. Some men refuse to let a computer do it for them. Cause that's just lazy. You feel very much achieved when you are shifting gears, eating a burger, fighting with your girlfriend and making sharp manuvers without issue. Makes for a geat multitasker.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #25
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is gay and a waste of bandwidth

That is my opinion
Old 04-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #26
ChrisGralnic is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
ChrisGralnic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
I dig it if a chick knows stick. Not something I think about every day, but it would put an extra star in her corner. That's similar to one of those things: "she drinks beer and watches football" or "she knows how to work on a car" Who the f- cares, right? But it's a glimpse into their personality that I'd rather have over, "she's a great shopper".
If my girlfriend could work on cars i'd make her explain variable valve timing in bed... everyone different xD. Just kidding I wouldt take it that far, but it'd be hot if my girl could help me work on my truck.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #27
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Its cool if they know how to drive a stick but I'm more concerned if she can cook me a good steak!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #28
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKay21 View Post
Its cool if they know how to drive a stick but I'm more concerned if she can cook me a good steak!!!
That's the man's job.

You must have a pretty impressive fume hood to be grilling in the kitchen.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #30
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
No problem. That is until I become the one responsible for replacing the clutches, then NO it is no longer attractive.

Old 04-03-2013, 01:31 PM   #32
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
This thread is gay and a waste of bandwidth

That is my opinion
What happened to actual discussion?
Old 04-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #33
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I bet most women over 60 can drive a manual. Does that turn you on?
Old 04-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #34
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
I bet most women over 60 can drive a manual. Does that turn you on?
I like me a cougar with hip displasia.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #35
DGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Friend
DGXR's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think it's attractive or unattractive. It's simply a skill that some people have developed and others either did not develop, or developed poorly. Imagine a woman who can operate a manual transmission perfectly, but she drives like a complete raging asshole fucktard. How attractive is that? No thanks.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:36 PM   #36
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What happened to actual discussion?
OP asked my opinion

There it is

Discussion ended
Old 04-03-2013, 01:39 PM   #37
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
3rd time today...
Old 04-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #38
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGralnic View Post
7 out of ten men feel closer to their ride when shifting their own gears. Some men refuse to let a computer do it for them. Cause that's just lazy. You feel very much achieved when you are shifting gears, eating a burger, fighting with your girlfriend and making sharp manuvers without issue. Makes for a geat multitasker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object_sexuality
Old 04-03-2013, 01:43 PM   #40
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Where is the,"Women shouldn't be driving. They should be in the kitchen making me a sammich" option?