Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

do you think its attractive when a woman prefers a manual transmission?

View Poll Results: is it attractive when a woman prefers a manual transmission?
yes 119 48.37%
No 12 4.88%
Doesn't do anything for me. you're fucking weird. 55 22.36%
this thread sucks 28 11.38%
canada sucks 27 10.98%
O'Doyle rules! 53 21.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2013, 12:44 PM   #41
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
OP asked my opinion

There it is

Discussion ended
Your response was off-topic. Reported.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #42
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #43
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGralnic View Post
Women can do pretty much the same thing men can do, but for me, IMO when a woman drives a manual (I won't say stick cause that can go 2 ways) I think its an attractive trait. It means they weren't afraid to learn it. I know countless women who don't even bother trying because they're afraid they can't. Its even better when they prefer a manual trans! What's your opinion?

Wow, what a random thread... Is there a foot fetish involved here ??
Old 04-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #44
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This thread is gay and a waste of bandwidth

That is my opinion
I agree on this, what does this have to do with anything Tacomas???
Old 04-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #45
ChrisGralnic is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
ChrisGralnic's Tacoma Gallery
Earlier I saw a thread titled "I don't want to go to work today". At least I'm on the topic of cars/trucks. Just cause its not a tacoma doesn't mean much, cause a manual can be any car. Limiting the thread to only manual tacomas would be very stupid.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #46
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Wow, what a random thread... Is there a foot fetish involved here ??
I said it was an attractive trait. Not that it gives me boner.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #47
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Earlier I saw a thread titled "I don't want to go to work today". At least I'm on the topic of cars/trucks. Just cause its not a tacoma doesn't mean much, cause a manual can be any car. Limiting the thread to only manual tacomas would be very stupid.
off topic section maybe...
Old 04-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #48
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I said it was an attractive trait. Not that it gives me boner.

The boner comment def. ices it...= off topic...
Old 04-03-2013, 01:37 PM   #50
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds to me like a facebook post. I'll be sure to start an off topic thread titled " I played guitar today ""

Do it bro'....
Old 04-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #51
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
For whoever just asked my via the rep system where the " ignore user " button is

Control Panel > Settings and Options > Edit Ignore List
Old 04-03-2013, 02:11 PM   #52
miniceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cook, 589th Combat Engineers, Ahn Khe, RVN
Name: Jim
miniceptor86's Tacoma Gallery
Back in the day when da girls wore straight skirts and nylons riding shotgun with a beautiful miss and three on the tree or four on the floor could be a very inspirational experience!
Old 04-03-2013, 02:17 PM   #53
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For whoever just asked my via the rep system where the " ignore user " button is

Control Panel > Settings and Options > Edit Ignore List
LOL oh, that's for rep? I thought the little scale thingy was for fair and balanced reporting.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:23 PM   #55
heavtritefoot is on a distinguished road
Name: ken
heavtritefoot's Tacoma Gallery
I love new truck scent on the shifter!
Old 04-03-2013, 02:29 PM   #57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
My g/f owns a new Camaro SS 6 mt i dig it .
NICE! That thing must haul ass.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #59
VazBro is on a distinguished road

VazBro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldstick View Post
No problem. That is until I become the one responsible for replacing the clutches, then NO it is no longer attractive.

Well, if one know how to drive a manual well, then you wouldn't be thinking about replacing the clutch. Automatic transmissions fail too and they are more expensive to fix than manual transmission.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:39 PM   #60
fenway.park27 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Command Post
Name: Al
fenway.park27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post
Attractive?....................................No.

There are many other facets of a woman to consider first.................

You should have put that on a Dodge