Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

do you think its attractive when a woman prefers a manual transmission?

View Poll Results: is it attractive when a woman prefers a manual transmission?
yes 119 48.37%
No 12 4.88%
Doesn't do anything for me. you're fucking weird. 55 22.36%
this thread sucks 28 11.38%
canada sucks 27 10.98%
O'Doyle rules! 53 21.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2013, 09:15 PM   #161
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #164
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-04-2013, 09:46 PM   #165
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Super big ones are gross and fake ones are gross.
But the sexiest freshman at my school happens to own a pair of mega melons, they gotta be like f cups or something.

On topic: I do not see any attraction to women driving manuals. I wish I knew how to drive a manual.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:00 PM   #166
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My lady can drive a manual trans, and actually is licensed to drive a bus. There are many things that attracted me to her, that particular set of skills makes no difference to me.

Also, WTF? I want my five minutes back.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:02 PM   #167
michael roberts is on a distinguished road
michael roberts's Tacoma Gallery
It's a good ideal for your woman to be able to drive a manual if thats what you drive. There may be a time when you need someone to get your truck and you out of trouble if you cannot.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #168
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGralnic View Post
If your kids were being chased by zombies and the only car they could find is an old stick shift with the keys in it they would probably wish their father taught them how to drive one before blowing his head off with a 12 guage.

Are you insinuating that I'm gonna commit suicide with a shotgun?
And yeah, that's a real likely scenario. you know zombies aren't real right?

Oh and its
*gauge
Old 04-05-2013, 03:35 PM   #170
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGralnic View Post
No I was insinuating that your kids kill you. Cause you got infected.
Ah, I gotcha
Old 04-08-2013, 05:09 PM   #171
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
I refuse to buy a sporty car or modify an automatic vechile, if she would drive standard (she can but is nervous to do so) then It would be sexy cause I'd buy a sexier car for her and work on it for her. My truck is standard so it's my truck and she doesn't drive it so I like that too
Old 04-10-2013, 10:50 PM   #173
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKNKWRX58 View Post
Personally learned on a Manual; so did my sisters ( CJ 5 Jeep, and K 2500 Chevy , both 4 spd. 4X4) in the mountains of Colorado. Great experience, would'nt trade it for the world!! Damn those were good years
So you think your sisters are hot?
Old 04-12-2013, 09:29 PM   #174
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
So you think your sisters are hot?

You still whackin' it to this thread scott ??........
Old 04-12-2013, 11:58 PM   #175
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
You still whackin' it to this thread scott ??........
I've had a stick in my hand since day 1, Douglas.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:05 PM   #176
YotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
YotatechMatt's Tacoma Gallery
It doesn't make much of a difference to me, nice to have someone that's able to drive your vehicle that happens to be blocking the driveway. As long as she doesn't burn up the clutch or grind gears lol
Old 06-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #177
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
I let my gf drive my stick shift truck all the time... AND ITS AN AUTOMATIC
Old 06-05-2013, 03:05 AM   #178
YotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotatechMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
YotatechMatt's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha
Old 07-23-2013, 01:31 PM   #179
Turn up the good, turn down the suck!
RPD STARS is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
RPD STARS's Tacoma Gallery
I think its kinda hot if she can drive stick... But has anyone ever had a chick react this way? I had a few chicks juice all over my seat when they got in and realized my truck was a stick...
Old 07-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #180
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPD STARS View Post
I juice all over my seat when I shift my stick...
FIFY