Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

do you think its attractive when a woman prefers a manual transmission?

View Poll Results: is it attractive when a woman prefers a manual transmission?
yes 119 48.37%
No 12 4.88%
Doesn't do anything for me. you're fucking weird. 55 22.36%
this thread sucks 28 11.38%
canada sucks 27 10.98%
O'Doyle rules! 53 21.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #1
ChrisGralnic is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
ChrisGralnic's Tacoma Gallery
do you think its attractive when a woman prefers a manual transmission?

Women can do pretty much the same thing men can do, but for me, IMO when a woman drives a manual (I won't say stick cause that can go 2 ways) I think its an attractive trait. It means they weren't afraid to learn it. I know countless women who don't even bother trying because they're afraid they can't. Its even better when they prefer a manual trans! What's your opinion?
Old 04-03-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
They have to be good at operating sticks or I won't date them.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:02 PM   #3
mattmyster is on a distinguished road

Name: matt
mattmyster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

this
Old 04-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #4
2013TuRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Bruce
2013TuRD's Tacoma Gallery
It's not so much that being able to drive a stick is attractive, it's that being too stupid or lazy to drive stick is unattractive.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #5
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 04-03-2013, 12:04 PM   #6
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
not that i think its attractive but its also handy if you decide to drink one to many beers and the gf is with you and if she doesnt know how to drive it your sol

happened to many times in my Si
Old 04-03-2013, 12:04 PM   #7
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Used to. Not anymore. Taught my ex how to drive manual. Almost ran me over with my own car. Now if she can ride a motorcycle. Then I'm all in for that.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:04 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013TuRD View Post
It's not so much that being able to drive a stick is attractive, it's that being too stupid or lazy to drive stick is unattractive.
Exactly!!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:05 PM   #10
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
WTF
OZ prefers automatic women.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:06 PM   #11
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013TuRD View Post
Nailed it. You're going to have to put up with female BS anyway, and her being able to drive a stick may indicate that you'll have to put up with less BS in the grander scheme.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:06 PM   #12
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Just put it in drive and go.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #13
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
as long as they can use my stick..
Old 04-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #14
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
No, it doesn't matter what she drives in bed, and if she ever starts shifting my junk like she's moving through the gears, well hell, I wouldn't even know what to think
Old 04-03-2013, 12:08 PM   #15
Defend Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
No, it doesn't matter what she drives in bed, and if she ever starts shifting my junk like she's moving through the gears, well hell, I wouldn't even know what to think
Make car noises. Then start motor boating. And end with the helicopter.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #16
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nexus 6
Old 04-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Nailed it. You're going to have to put up with female BS anyway, and her being able to drive a stick may indicate that you'll have to put up with less BS in the grander scheme.
Absolutely.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:10 PM   #18
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
I dont understand why people want to drive manuals. Its old technology. I dont want to go out and wind up my engine in order to start it, then light up the gas head lamps. Why the fuck would I want to change gears?
Old 04-03-2013, 12:11 PM   #19
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
I dont understand why people want to drive manuals. Its old technology. I dont want to go out and wind up my engine in order to start it, then light up the gas head lamps. Why the fuck would I want to change gears?
because racecar
Old 04-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #20
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Because machinery and control. You silly little girl. The roads would be safer if automatics were abolished. Focus.