Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

RBC replaces Canadian staff with foreign workers

Old 04-07-2013, 10:52 AM   #1
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
RBC replaces Canadian staff with foreign workers

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...s.html?cmp=rss

"RBC said the work is being outsourced for cost savings and efficiency."

“The bank is doing this while making billions of dollars in record profits and they don’t think about the impact on us."

And that's why I like my credit unions.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #3
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: james
SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I got out of there when I did all of the rbc's around here have been bought out by pnc
Old 04-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWCB View Post
Glad I got out of there when I did all of the rbc's around here have been bought out by pnc
?
Old 04-07-2013, 08:57 PM   #6
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...s.html?cmp=rss

"RBC said the work is being outsourced for cost savings and efficiency."

“The bank is doing this while making billions of dollars in record profits and they don’t think about the impact on us."

And that's why I like my credit unions.
Read that earlier
Old 04-09-2013, 09:27 AM   #8
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Ottawa says they did approve migrant workers.

However.

Quote:
However, RBC employee Dave Moreau, one of the employees affected by the move and whose complaints sparked the story, acknowledged in an interview on Power & Politics that it may only be one temporary worker involved.
"[Nixon] may be absolutely right. It may be that iGATE has told him it's only one. I don't know for sure," he told Solomon.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:29 PM   #11

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Maybe.

I still hate big banks regardless.
Hard to disagree

I use a Credit Union too
Old 04-09-2013, 04:19 PM   #13
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Whats Credit Unions direct investing like? I NEVER support companies when they make these decisions, so RBC can go fuck themselves, me and the Skull-ancée are closing all our RBC accounts.
I need a good direct investing bank though because I do hours a day on the RBC one from my blackberry
Old 04-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #14

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Whats Credit Unions direct investing like? I NEVER support companies when they make these decisions, so RBC can go fuck themselves, me and the Skull-ancée are closing all our RBC accounts.
I need a good direct investing bank though because I do hours a day on the RBC one from my blackberry
You're closing your RBC accounts because they hired one foreign temporary worker ?
Old 04-10-2013, 06:15 AM   #15
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You're closing your RBC accounts because they hired one foreign temporary worker ?
Numerous reasons but yes this adds to the fact I call up and haven't talk to someone who can barely speak English while fellow Canadians I know have no job.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:48 AM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Numerous reasons but yes this adds to the fact I call up and haven't talk to someone who can barely speak English while fellow Canadians I know have no job.
Oh the irony

To add to that , speaking English is not a prerequisite for Canadian citizenship

Just sayin
Old 04-10-2013, 09:44 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Oh the irony

To add to that , speaking English is not a prerequisite for Canadian citizenship

Just sayin
...can I help you?