Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Season opener trail run in Ardbeg! May. 4th - 5th

Old 04-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #21
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justroc View Post
Thanks for the videos, gives me some confidence running stock compared to Gylars vids
lol! I didn't mean to show all the extreme ones, just my favourites! Thanks Mike for posting those videos tho, gives everyone a great idea of what to expect. I'll be bringing the gopro with me as well and i plan on filming the whole trail if i can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloweburn View Post
Damn yu Mikes. Put me in tentative. I'll try to get someone to cover me.
Nancy's gonna kill me
There ya go Steve! Maybe get flowers for Nancy, that should help smooth it over ?
Old 04-13-2013, 10:26 AM   #22
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloweburn View Post
Last year a guy did the south trail in a stock pathy with half bald all seasons. Only needed a little help (in pouring rain up a hill).

1) Gylar
2) Justroc
3) Sloweburn (Tentative)
4) Tacoma16 (Tentative)

Here's a video of that stock Pathfinder crawling a ditch. This obstacle was totally OPTIONAL!
http://youtu.be/leaIKoUda4s
Old 04-13-2013, 01:23 PM   #23
Justroc is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Justroc's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be bringing my gopro with me as well
Old 04-14-2013, 04:53 PM   #24

Well i'm sure after the m&g, people are going to wanna come out now.

It was nice meeting you Justin, sorry we couldn't talk longer.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:23 AM   #25
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in!

1) Gylar
2) Justroc
3) Sloweburn (Tentative)
4) Tacoma16 (Tentative)
5) bzzr2
Old 04-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #26
Justroc is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Justroc's Tacoma Gallery
No worries Mike, just nice to put a face to the name, well be seeing each other up in Ardbeg soon.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:50 AM   #27
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Might as well give this a bumpity bump
Old 04-21-2013, 01:45 PM   #28
cerutti is on a distinguished road
Name: mike
cerutti's Tacoma Gallery
got some bites on sontt as well... should be a fun, but wet run!

1) Gylar
2) 4307
3) Cerutti
4) bzzr2
5) Sloweburn (I can get the weekend off!)
6) josh42
7) zloy (tentative)
8) tacoma16

as i said over on the sontt forums. i am planning on heading up friday morning to scout out some of the old nipissing road. i might try and head up the north trail friday night to grab us the big camp site on round lake.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:03 AM   #29

Bump!
Less than a week to go!

That spot your talking about Mike, is it the camp that's right on that huge slab of rock that the atv'rs always get?
Old 04-29-2013, 11:04 AM   #30

Does anyone know if Parry Sound still has snow?
Old 04-30-2013, 09:11 AM   #31
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im coming for the day on saturday, but i have no idea how to get there. If i coukd follow someone, or if somekne can pm details.

See you saterday
Old 04-30-2013, 01:22 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
Im coming for the day on saturday, but i have no idea how to get there. If i coukd follow someone, or if somekne can pm details.

See you saterday
You'll be driving right by my town on the way so convoy with me?
I'm going to see I the Kitchener guys are going to roll with us as well...
Old 04-30-2013, 04:36 PM   #33
cerutti's Tacoma Gallery
Yup that the site. Packed the FJ this weekend it's going into the shop all day Thursday...hopefully they can get everything done in time!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:31 PM   #34
Sloweburn is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Sloweburn's Tacoma Gallery
I can't get the time off, so I'm out . Ryan dropped off the SONTT list as well.
Edited us off the list.

1) Gylar
2) Cerutti
3) bzzr2
4) josh42
5) zloy (tentative)
5) tacoma16
Old 05-01-2013, 03:16 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
You'll be driving right by my town on the way so convoy with me?
I'm going to see I the Kitchener guys are going to roll with us as well...
Im not in windsr anymore, schools done. Im in milton for the summer. Let me know where to meet you, or a place around the trail to meet you guys/gals.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #36
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
there "shouldn't" be anymore snow in parry sound, i live near estaire (about 1.5-2hrs up hwy 69N from parry sound) and there are still small patches of snow here and there in the bush, the ice is now off the lakes also. i've been out for a few hikes and the trails are hiding a lot of really soft spots as there's still a lot of frost under the surface. hoping this warm week helps!
Old 05-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #37
cerutti's Tacoma Gallery
see you guys there. ill be heading up tomorrow morning and meeting jason (newbe) there.

1) Gylar
2) Cerutti
3) bzzr2 ( and jeep friend)
4) josh42
5) tacoma16
6) justroc (sorry i bumped you from the list before )
7) Newbe (81 pick up )
Old 05-02-2013, 05:25 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerutti View Post
see you guys there. ill be heading up tomorrow morning and meeting jason (newbe) there.

1) Gylar
2) Cerutti
3) bzzr2 ( and jeep friend)
4) josh42
5) tacoma16
6) justroc (sorry i bumped you from the list before )
7) Newbe (81 pick up )
I thought Jason was going with the other guys to Craig Lake?

Peter - Tom and I will be at hwy 25 in Milton at the timmies for 6:30am. If you'd like to meet us there to convoy that would be cool. Maybe PM me your cell # as well....
Old 05-02-2013, 07:29 PM   #39
Sloweburn is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Sloweburn's Tacoma Gallery
Have fun guys - I'll be thinking about it all day at work
Old 05-03-2013, 03:09 AM   #40
cerutti's Tacoma Gallery
IIRC Jason didn't want to drive the truck all that way with the new carb.